Forum Medals

Congrats @Lingogrey. More than deserved. Your posts are of the most informed and most helpful I have come across in a long while. You must have a photographic memory or the best filing system ever!

Congrats @Lingogrey. More than deserved. Your posts are of the most informed and most helpful I have come across in a long while. You must have a photographic memory or the best filing system ever!
Thank you @Andre ! Coming from you (whose contributions on the forum are by far amongst those that I've learnt the most from), that means a lot to me. Haha - I'm a terribly disorganized person and have no filing system, but my memory's still OK :)

Congrats to @Lingogrey on getting the "Dedicated Member" medal
Thanks for all your support and insightful posts Lingogrey
@Lingogrey
And thank you for all the help. Without your advice (I still have the whole pm printed) I would have gotten lost at the start of my journey. I have piffed the istick I bought from you to my mum and the pen has gone to a friend who never smoked but she loves the taste of vaping so she has that device since my mod is to much for her. I have her on 0nic and she is loving it.
You deserve this more than I do!

@Lingogrey
And thank you for all the help. Without your advice (I still have the whole pm printed) I would have gotten lost at the start of my journey. I have piffed the istick I bought from you to my mum and the pen has gone to a friend who never smoked but she loves the taste of vaping so she has that device since my mod is to much for her. I have her on 0nic and she is loving it.
But you certainly do deserve it too:clap::clap::clap:

@Lingogrey
Pleasure @Wyvern and thanks ! I disagree with your last statement, though. When I sent those PM's and the little devices not too long ago, I honestly had no idea that it would play a small part in 'unleashing the (vape-)dragon' :D, but I'm honored to could have played that little part. You have a passion for (and knowledge of) vaping and especially for juices that I (and I'm sure many others as well) find inspiring.

Ok we need a blushing rating as well dammit!

Its because you all make this understandable to someone who needs laymens terms to figure out concepts. I wouldnt be here today if it wasnt for all the advice and help. And as for juices - ek is mos vol stront en fiemies so juices is my downfall I am EXTREMELY fussy

The members of Ecigssa are the heart and soul of this amazing community.

Without all of your wonderful contributions, this forum would just be an empty shell.

The member of the month award is a way to recognise the impact and insightful contributions made by a specific member over the last month.

This month's member of the month is someone who has been a part of the Ecigssa family for quite some time.

He started off as a newbie vaper, like many of us but he quickly worked up to an Elite Vaper in no time.

He's a vaping enthusiast, and this reflects so prominently in all his posts.

He has contributed a great deal to the forum, and especially in the DIY e juice section where he has shared so many helpful tips, recipes and advice.

Our member of the month is @r0gue z0mbie :rock:

Thank you for all your contributions :D

Without all of your wonderful contributions, this forum would just be an empty shell.

The member of the month award is a way to recognise the impact and insightful contributions made by a specific member over the last month.

This month's member of the month is someone who has been a part of the Ecigssa family for quite some time.

He started off as a newbie vaper, like many of us but he quickly worked up to an Elite Vaper in no time.

He has contributed a great deal to the forum, and especially in the DIY e juice section where he has shared so many helpful tips, recipes and advice.

Stellar choice. Congrats @r0gue z0mbie ! Very much deserved

Congrats man! Well Deserved!!

Congrats @r0gue z0mbie
Thanks for your amazing support over a long time.
Very well deserved.

Back