Forum Medals

Baie dankie to all you SA cats.

This place rocks, and I'm learning a whole new set of cuss words and phrases. Thanks so much for making me feel at home.

Congrats to all the 'international' contributors as well.
@Spydro, @JC Okie and @Papa_Lazarou, It's always interesting and entertaining to hear your thoughts and takes on juices and DIY, see your mods AND your pics of 'that side of the ocean'. The biggest question is probably 'Does @Spydro actually sleep ?'

Rarely is the short reply. I have never been one to sleep more than 4-5 hours even during my working lifetime. I have always been a night owl, not only during my working life but all my life. Best time of the day. I grab short naps now and then, maybe an hour or two, but might go for days and nights with no sleep at all. Then maybe now and then I'll sleep for as much as 4-6 hours straight when the old bod has finally worn down to the point there is nothing left. The old cliche I'll catch up on sleep when I'm dead sort of fits. To me life is too short to waste it sleeping, time better spent doing other things while I still can.

Today is a special medal day

I would like to congratulate the following four members on their award of the International Vaper medal.

@Neal from swaziland
@Spydro and @JC Okie from the USA
@Papa_Lazarou from Canada

Thank you for supporting this forum from abroad and for your valuable and insightful contributions
You guys and gal add lots of colour here and a different perspective.
You are always welcome!
Thank you, thank you, thank you, @Silver! I'm honored.

Rarely is the short reply. I have never been one to sleep more than 4-5 hours even during my working lifetime. I have always been a night owl, not only during my working life but all my life. Best time of the day. I grab short naps now and then, maybe an hour or two, but might go for days and nights with no sleep at all. Then maybe now and then I'll sleep for as much as 4-6 hours straight when the old bod has finally worn down to the point there is nothing left. The old cliche I'll catch up on sleep when I'm dead sort of fits. To me life is too short to waste it sleeping, time better spent doing other things while I still can.
Statistically, life expectancy of 60.
8 hours a day sleeping.
1/3 of the day spent sleeping.
20 years of the average life spent sleeping.
I'm totally with you on the non sleeping but I have a strange biological clock that runs on more than 24 hours.
Some days the clock needs rewinding and I can spend 12 hours in bed.

Not forgetting @Neal ... Congrats to you too neighbour, and thanks for contributing.
Will you be able to make VapeCon or one of the Jo'burg meets ? I'm sure there are quite a few members here that would like to put a face to the name...

Mate, will be in UK date of Vapecon unfortunately. Perhaps fortunate for you guys, you have not seen my face...

Big thanks to the mods, and kind messages from members, I am extremely chuffed. Sorry for delayed post to thread, one disadvantage of living in Swaziland is that the internet is up and down more frequently than a lady of the night's knickers when the fleet is in.

Mate, will be in UK date of Vapecon unfortunately. Perhaps fortunate for you guys, you have not seen my face...
Hahaha.. Are you assuming that we are all bunch of oil paintings ?

Oh no @Neal - that is just too sad
Would have been great if you could have swung past on route to the UK...

Will have to see you next time...

We are very happy to announce another Dedicated Member Medal for none other than @Duffie12! Dedicated members are the backbone of the forum and I love awarding these medals! Congrats!
images-1.jpg

Prost @Duffie12 !!!!

200.gif

Back