Forum Medals

I would like a Link to Vape Build and Vape Help.

Been very lucky to have friend that need my help with there Builds in there Tanks.
Wicking to coils.
To which vape app I'm using that they can download.

Wow this is so cool thanks guys I feel so proud to get my very first medal and hope I can give more to this amazing community in the near future . Really appreciate it and thanks to @Silver and his team for the amazing work they do to run this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This award is for @Greyz, for going above and beyond to help a fellow vaper out in this thread.

You have earned the noob friendly medal. congrats :)

Noob Friendly
This medal is awarded to the member that is always there to help the newbies out. Always answering questions and lending a helping hand or giving a word of encouragement. This member knows what it feels like to start out. A special member indeed.

This award is for @Greyz, for going above and beyond to help a fellow vaper out in this thread.

You have earned the noob friendly medal. congrats :)

Noob Friendly
This medal is awarded to the member that is always there to help the newbies out. Always answering questions and lending a helping hand or giving a word of encouragement. This member knows what it feels like to start out. A special member indeed.
Schweet! Thank you @Alex!
Funnily enough this comes through after spending some time on WhatsApp helping a fellow Vaper out too lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Congrats @Greyz. Well deserved and a big thank you for your assistance to the more junior members. Your input is highly vallued!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks @GreenyZA and @Neal I wish I could say I feel obligated to assist the new guy/gals because of the warmth, love and help I got when I came here.
But alas l, I just want everyone to enjoy vaping like WE do!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Congrats on the medal @Greyz
Helping fellow members out with something technical like vaping can be a challenge on a forum - but you do it so well. Thanks for all the efforts!

Happy Birthday @Cruzz_33

wishing you lost of happiness and smiles as we acknowledge your existence on earth having made yet another turn around the sun....

and whats a birthday without presents !!!!!

here's a Dedicated Member medal ! your sir deserve it :)

Congrats @Cruzz_33 and thanks for all the contributions and dedication

Back