Forum Medals

Am very pleased to announce that @Jengz has been awarded the Dedicated Member medal

This medal goes to members that have contributed a lot and have shown dedication to the forum. Dedicated members make this forum very special.

Thank you @Jengz for your dedication and contributions over the past year. You have certainly helped to make this a great place and your posts are super!

Please join me in congratulating @Jengz

image.jpeg

Oh wow. A very big congratulations to @Jengz for the dedicated member award. I have seen and learnt alot for i teraction with you and your knowledge is surely a benefit to the forum. Keep up the good contribution to the forum my friend.

Wow! What an awesome Friday/month end surprise!

This is pretty darn amazing! Hahaha sorry for the lack of words but really just been getting so much help on this forum that I never expected this!

Thanks to @Silver and the staff of ecigssa that make this forum so user friendly and great for vapers, and to all the members, it really is amazing knowing when u get stuck you don’t have to revert to google because for vaping ECIGSSA knows everything!

The forum has really helped me get off the stinkies and the support, even if it’s just a read of a post or a reply from someone makes this forum epic!

I always explained to my wife that smoking was the best because smokers were always friendly and approachable, vapers trump this! Well done guys! Let’s keep it up

Really appreciate this!

Keep on keeping on ✊

Very happy to hear the forum has helped you @Jengz
Great post above, thanks!

Wow! What an awesome Friday/month end surprise!

This is pretty darn amazing! Hahaha sorry for the lack of words but really just been getting so much help on this forum that I never expected this!

Thanks to @Silver and the staff of ecigssa that make this forum so user friendly and great for vapers, and to all the members, it really is amazing knowing when u get stuck you don’t have to revert to google because for vaping ECIGSSA knows everything!

The forum has really helped me get off the stinkies and the support, even if it’s just a read of a post or a reply from someone makes this forum epic!

I always explained to my wife that smoking was the best because smokers were always friendly and approachable, vapers trump this! Well done guys! Let’s keep it up

Really appreciate this!

Keep on keeping on ✊
Way to go guy!!!!!

Your point about not having to Google is actually so spot-on and something I've never thought of, any help is right here!
Thanks for all your contributions, it's people like you that really make this forum what it is! :campeon:

We are pleased to announce that @RenaldoRheeder has been awarded the Dedicated Member medal

This medal is awarded to members that have contributed a lot and have shown dedication to the forum.

He was also awarded the International vaper medal, being based in Nigeria.

Thank you.
Please join me in congratulating @RenaldoRheeder

congratulation.jpg

Last edited:
Back