Giveaway participation and notification thread

@Hooked I was just wondering... I assume you enter all of these comps. You post a ton of them and based on this I was wondering how many you've actually won? I'm genuinely curious as to what the enter-win ratio is. I'm all about free stuff but I just don't have the time, luck or motivation to enter. But If it works well for you I may consider setting some time aside to enter them regularly.

What's the verdict? How many stuffs have you picked up over the months?

@Hooked I was just wondering... I assume you enter all of these comps. You post a ton of them and based on this I was wondering how many you've actually won? I'm genuinely curious as to what the enter-win ratio is. I'm all about free stuff but I just don't have the time, luck or motivation to enter. But If it works well for you I may consider setting some time aside to enter them regularly.

What's the verdict? How many stuffs have you picked up over the months?

@Spyro I don't enter all of them e.g. ones for RTAs, RDAs and squonkers, but because I love competitions I make a point of looking for them and then I post them here. Actually it's the first thing that I do in the morning and then I check the forum again during the day and evening.

It's definitely worth it to enter comps, but it is time-consuming. What I've won since I started vaping in Aug. last year:

An SMPO pod kit (from Heavens Gifts)
A Joyetech Cuboid Pro (from Heavens Gifts)
3 bottles of World Wonders juice (World Wonders FB comp)
The entire range of Wicked Wicks juice (Wicked Wicks FB comp)
(I also check FB every day for comps!)
An Eleaf iStick Pico Baby (from Eleaf comp on FB. Won it last week and I'm waiting for delivery)

And not vaping related:

2 boxes of some kind of special Rooibos tea - not the normal Rooibos (from Annique comp on FB). It will be delivered to me this afternoon (I almost said 'tomorrow' but it's 4.30 a.m. and I somehow haven't got around to going to sleep yet) by an Annique agent. (Annique is beauty products).

About R300 on Lotto/Powerball lotteries this month (didn't cost me anything as I buy the tickets through FNB with eBucks.

R1,000 cash from Spar (last year)
I'm having a lucky streak ! :tmnt:

And my biggest win ever:
A brand new VW Citi Golf, which I won in Windhoek many years ago. I bought two raffle tickets, for R1 each!
Also many years ago - a weekend at a beautiful resort

So yes, it's worth it to try! As they say, if you're not in it, you can't win it. I say, SOMEONE is going to win, and that someone could be me - or YOU! ;-)

Last edited:
Giveaway from the guys over at Drip Society @Cruzz_33

Link to giveaway post: https://tinyurl.com/yc8nvcdx
0f06f656cfe40f8a9de4949b8997b0c0.jpg

@Spyro I don't enter all of them e.g. ones for RTAs, RDAs and squonkers, but because I love competitions I make a point of looking for them and then I post them here. Actually it's the first thing that I do in the morning and then I check the forum again during the day and evening.

It's definitely worth it to enter comps, but it is time-consuming. What I've won since I started vaping in Aug. last year:

An SMPO pod kit (from Heavens Gifts)
A Joyetech Cuboid Pro (from Heavens Gifts)
3 bottles of World Wonders juice (World Wonders FB comp)
The entire range of Wicked Wicks juice (Wicked Wicks FB comp)
(I also check FB every day for comps!)
An Eleaf iStick Pico Baby (from Eleaf comp on FB. Won it last week and I'm waiting for delivery)

And not vaping related:

2 boxes of some kind of special Rooibos tea - not the normal Rooibos (from Annique comp on FB). It will be delivered to me this afternoon (I almost said 'tomorrow' but it's 4.30 a.m. and I somehow haven't got around to going to sleep yet) by an Annique agent. (Annique is beauty products).

About R300 on Lotto/Powerball lotteries this month (didn't cost me anything as I buy the tickets through FNB with eBucks.

R1,000 cash from Spar (last year)
I'm having a lucky streak ! :tmnt:

And my biggest win ever:
A brand new VW Citi Golf, which I won in Windhoek many years ago. I bought two raffle tickets, for R1 each!
Also many years ago - a weekend at a beautiful resort

So yes, it's worth it to try! As they say, if you're not in it, you can't win it. I say, SOMEONE is going to win, and that someone could be me - or YOU! ;-)

Oh my word @Hooked - you won a car!
Wow, thats amazing

Back