HE v non-HE

Although valid points, I suggest that something special to you is in fact HE

I think you are just highly strung. The tips looked suspect so I asked if they were authentic. No need to go bashing etc.
I went bashing by saying live & let live???
Really??

I'm highly strung? rather go and inspect some more drip tips

something special to you is in fact HE

I think you are just highly strung. The tips looked suspect so I asked if they were authentic. No need to go bashing etc.

Oh please, you made 2 comments and both we snarky "is it a clone" "are they authentic"
Deckie is the only guy that's tried both and he says they're identical, so what difference does it make in your life if it's authentic or clone or R5k or R5?

I went bashing by saying live & let live???
Really??

I'm highly strung? rather go and inspect some more drip tips
Please explain what money has to do with my question?
I don't see your point regardless.

Oh please, you made 2 comments and both we snarky "is it a clone" "are they authentic"
Deckie is the only guy that's tried both and he says they're identical, so what difference does it make in your life if it's authentic or clone or R5k or R5?
Makes no difference bud. Hakuna your tatas.

Just trying to understand the influx of skylines and the dodgey tips.

And here i thought everybody was gonna play nice. Oh well. Time for popcorn

At least this is more fun than being suckered into watching Twin Peaks by your wife

Sent from my Note 4

Please explain what money has to do with my question?
I don't see your point regardless.
If you read the whole thread, you would have noticed that another forum member mentioned costing!
I never said anything to you about money...

If you read the whole thread, you would have noticed that another forum member mentioned costing!
I never said anything to you about money...
I believe @incredible_hullk wants one hence asking the price.

The LE crew is very sensitive tonight :D

@Christos sorry bud I honestly wasn't informed that you were the CEO of ESG, because if you aren't then I don't understand why it affects your life brother.

Don't be so highly strung. Like @Lee said, live and let live

Wow. You guys are really petty. @Vape_r I don't see why @Lee has to bring cash to the table as it's irrelevant.
Weather you vape on a hosepipe or a pitch exhaust I don't care.

This is really petty and unfortunate.

eg how much are

e.g asking how much is the clone skylines.....

I'm sure you know where that convo was heading...

Hi @Lee
Thanks for explaining

May I request in future that you direct your complaints to specific members instead of labelling a whole group such as "you high end okes". The reason I say that is it usually stirs more trouble. You are making a generalisation. I am certainly NOT one of the people it appears you are referencing in your comments.

if your comment was intended as a generalisation to stir trouble, then please refrain from that type of thing on this forum.

If you can do that it will make for a better and more peaceful forum experience for all.

Hi @Lee
Thanks for explaining

May I request in future that you direct your complaints to specific members instead of labelling a whole group such as "you high end okes". The reason I say that is it usually stirs more trouble. You are making a generalisation. I am certainly NOT one of the people it appears you are referencing in your comments.

if your comment was intended as a generalisation to stir trouble, then please refrain from that type of thing on this forum.

If you can do that it will make for a better and more peaceful forum experience for all.
Not aimed at you.... at the same time please ask some members to keep their snide remarks to themselves. Thank you

@Christos sorry bud I honestly wasn't informed that you were the CEO of ESG, because if you aren't then I don't understand why it affects your life brother.

Don't be so highly strung. Like @Lee said, live and let live
He's obviously very concerned about their wellbeing having already told us about them probably not making them anymore because the clone is so spectacular.

He's obviously very concerned about their wellbeing having already told us about them probably not making them anymore because the clone is so spectacular.
It's simple actually. Once a clone is made the prouder retracts his product.

Not aimed at you.... at the same time please ask some members to keep their snide remarks to themselves. Thank you

But you used a generalisation
And i just posted a high end tank picture in that thread
So how am I supposed to not think you are referring to me?

You see @Lee, i dont know you other than on this forum - and you seem to be a great vaper who has come a long way on this journey with all of us.

But making careless comments certainly can make others feel uncomfortable even though you may not have intended it to everyone.

I am just trying my best to make folk understand that when they post things publicly they need to be considerate of others. Otherwise we just get upset people and a bad experience.

Your point about @Christos (i assume) asking whether the skylines being posted were authentic or clone is a separate issue. I did not find his questions careless. I too was interested to hear the answers to those questions.

But your comment was a generalisation on "you high end okes" - so then all the people with high end tanks in that thread got labelled as being concerned about money being an issue.

Back