How long?

At @bruan..dream mod..
Let me guess..
Blonde hair, petite, blue eyes..
And a button behind the ear that when u push it she turns into a burger and fries

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

HAHA @DougP how'd you guess that ???? But yes spot on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I put mine down the same day I started vaping. I was sceptical but I managed to quit entirely. A tip from me would be to get yourself a Dripper to use at home whilst you give your tank a rest.

Jeez I'm gonna need someone to sponsor me I can see this getting costly

Definitely find a nic level that satisfies ur craving and the right gear should also help

@ buan.
u still hanging in there today

@DougP yeah bud still haven't had my mouth on a stinkie. Thanks to all for the support I'll keep you updated

@Buan..gr8 news stay strong

Hows it going with the perfect mod you done the feet and hands yet

Haha @DougP yeah the mod is a sexy little number

@buan so did u make it through the day without an analog..and how's on perfect mod doing..eyes and ears done yet

Heya yip still haven't had a stinkie hey the worst for me is after I've eaten and I know I'm gonna k@k off tomorrow morning

I am sitting here blowing copious amounts of vapor clouds with a new juice I just bought thinking to myself I should have switched to this year's ago.
A real culinary mouth orgasm I say..cant imagine sucking on a analog again

Which juice you got there come on share the secrets here bud lol

The day I got my first e cig :/ I just thought hey I spent so much on it so use it :--P Obviously not that easy for all :)

Well done buan
Make the investment
Get the IStick 40w and GS Tank

Juan
Make the investment go get the IStick 40w with GS Tank. It will cost you about 1500. You then only need juice and the nickel coils are only 50 which you change every 4 weeks'
I promise you with this you will leave the analogs behind.
It will pay for itself in 1 to 2 months based on what u spent on analogs.
Right now you are just torturing yourself and you don't need to
Trust me on this..I suffered a similar experience on the twisp till I did this and will never look back
I wish somebody had given me this advice before I bought the twisp

I took a few drags from my first Vape King ce4 and lit a smoke after a few minutes and killed it almost instantly...could not and still can not stand that God awful taste any more...i didnt smoke as much as you did but could not for the life of mw quit. Tried even going for hypnosis and those suicide pills..vaping literally saved my life!!!

Gerhard I've been through all that myself

@DougP sent you a message

I took a few drags from my first Vape King ce4 and lit a smoke after a few minutes and killed it almost instantly...could not and still can not stand that God awful taste any more...i didnt smoke as much as you did but could not for the life of mw quit. Tried even going for hypnosis and those suicide pills..vaping literally saved my life!!!

You mean that chemical ughhh taste! :eek:

0:00:00:00 soon as i got my EVOD i didn't smoke again.

Just wanna know how long it took everyone to put regular cigarettes down?

I've gone from 2 - 3 packs a day to about 5 smokes. I only smoke when I really have the craving or just put them down and fight the craving?

Really wanna stop help needed?

I would say about 2 wk

Took me about 3 weeks or so and smoking two to three sigarettes a week. After that I just stopped the stinkies and just kept on vaping. What a good choice! :)

Final update for today still haven't smoked lit a stinkie for my wife gagged on first drag spat and threw it on the ground sleep well vapors and thanks again for the encouragement means a ton now hold thumbs for the morning

Back