I Love Cats

8x1qCtd.jpg

So schweeet!

I present the Norwegian Forest Cat. One of the most beautiful domestic cats I've ever seen.
f3T2WVk.jpg

Wow that is something else Alex. I am such a sucker for cats, I would pay to dolla for that beauty sitting infront of my screen when trying to reply on the forum.

Got into big trouble for this little fella

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1413234738927.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1413234738927.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 33
He was added while i was here in joburg . Saw him on our home notice board looking for a home so i messaged and said we will take him just drop him off at the house . Got a nice phone call when he was dropped off ..ooops.. will post a small vid of why i was forgiven .

ok so it's taken ages to process , here is why this little chap stole my heart and found a new home with us , and why i was forgiven .. eventually

aaah shame , you can remote sponsor any of ours if you would like ?? did you see why he's called TukTuk

No I was just thinking of kissing and cuddling and playing with the little bundle of fluff.

Sent with the Reo Thor

Ag shaim!! Didn't even see that. Her little face kept my attention. That just makes her even more adorable

Sent with the Reo Thor

I bought my wife a Silver Point Chinchilla for her birthday in 2008. Our little Maddy was diagnosed with kidney disease this afternoon, so lots of sadness in our house tonight

I bought my wife a Silver Point Chinchilla for her birthday in 2008. Our little Maddy was diagnosed with kidney disease this afternoon, so lots of sadness in our house tonight
Aw, that is sad....all the best.

Back