I Love Cats

Makes absolute sense @free3dom - I have a family member thats a cat owner, and I feel exactly the same about him, in fact most accurate description of him.

egypthp.gif

The ancient Egyptians held cats in the highest esteem, the penalties for injuring or killing a cat were severe. They worshipped a Cat Goddess, often represented as half feline, half woman, whom they called Bastet. The main center for the worship of Bastet was in northern Egypt at the city of Bubastis. The festival honoring Bastet was described as one of the largest and most enthusiastically celebrated in all of Egypt by the visiting Roman writer Herodotus.

When a cat died in ancient Egypt, their human family would go into deep mourning (as we do) and shave their eyebrows (like Nataniel).

On the kitty subject ... seeing that we lost Maddy, we want to get our son a new kitten for his birthday on Sunday. Does anyone know a reputable place to get Persian/Persian Chinchilla kittens ... they don't need to be thoroughbred, as I can't pay R6k for a kitten .. used all my money on vape gear ;)

Thanks

On the kitty subject ... seeing that we lost Maddy, we want to get our son a new kitten for his birthday on Sunday. Does anyone know a reputable place to get Persian/Persian Chinchilla kittens ... they don't need to be thoroughbred, as I can't pay R6k for a kitten .. used all my money on vape gear ;)

Thanks
Have you considered checking out the SPCA or animal shelters?

Yeah, we've been looking all over. Most of the persians are all grown up and the shelters and SPCA :(
I was thinking more in the lines of looking for the saddest looking street/house cat, all my really special cats have all been rescues or unwanted

I was thinking more in the lines of looking for the saddest looking street/house cat, all my really special cats have all been rescues or unwanted

And Tzaneen has so many stray cats

Vaping with Thor the Reo Mini

my gf loves cats and is completely mad about persian teacup kittens. i have spent a ridiculous amount of time looking for one to gift her with but they are all so expensive.
so i sent her this this morning, needless to say she was not impressed :eek:

teacup kitten.gif

so guess what im on the hunt for now

Back