I Love Cats

You don't :shake:

Best bet would be to feed the kitty his/her favourite food, pet until very happy...then after it wakes up from it's nap you can beg it to help you make a funny video :rofl:

Or just stuff it full of catnip :)

Really like ur status message. You rock :rock:

Loki got in his 1st fight last night. but he seems ok.
his inner eylid was a bit out of place and about 3 droplets of blood arround his eye.
i put some bactroban around his eye and he is 95% restored now. he also lost his collar and bell in this fight, went looking for it but its gone.

gona keep him indoors at night from now on...hy soek vir te veel kak in die aand!

his inner eylid was a bit out of place and about 3 droplets of blood arround his eye.
i put some bactroban around his eye and he is 95% restored now. he also lost his collar and bell in this fight, went looking for it but its gone.

gona keep him indoors at night from now on...hy soek vir te veel kak in die aand!

Good idea as Loki in the Vikings saga was also a trouble maker of note and did like a good fight ;-).

Have you had his balls chopped off bud?

In dec. Then he will be 6 months

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
That should stop most of the wandering :)

We have 5 boys, they all chilled out a lot once the family jewels were pawned. But there is still plenty excitement when there's a stranger nearby.

Glad he's ok ;)

Because we're suckers.....

89997727077630717.jpg

Just took delivery of these this morning, someone was asking for help on facebook because they didn't know how to look after them, I had to take them because there were already people asking for replacement cats for their kids. They were found in a tree, the mother hadn't returned for them :(

They look about 2 weeks old, @Bumblebabe is off to the vet for some baby cat milk, they haven't fed in about 2 days... here we go again :rolleyes:

Last edited:

View attachment 15451

Just took delivery of these this morning, someone was asking for help on facebook because they didn't know how to look after them, I had to take them because there were already people asking for replacement cats for their kids. They were found in a tree, the mother hadn't returned for them :(

They look about 2 weeks old, @Bumblebabe is off the the vet for some baby cat milk, they haven't fed in about 2 days... here we go again :rolleyes:
You guys rock!!

View attachment 15451

They look about 2 weeks old, @Bumblebabe is off the the vet for some baby cat milk, they haven't fed in about 2 days... here we go again :rolleyes:

Age jine mamma!!!! Soo sweet! You guys are awsome!!

Send while vaping on the Reo mini Thor

Ah thanks guys :blush:

We have raised so many kittens, look at those little faces, so innocent, looking at you with nothing but trust, each with it's own unique personality waiting to be unleashed on the world, how can you say no?

We really enjoy it though, helping something so vulnerable. Finding homes for them and letting go is the hard part, they don't go to just anyone.

This is just awesome man.

^5 from me

via iphone

Back