I Love Cats

Thanks. Just watch out for a guy called Eben/Jay/Jean. Scammed us out of R300 deposit last week Friday. He advertises in OLX and Locanto

ive actually stopped using olx altogether.
im busy looking for a toyota hilux double cab and ive comes across 7 scammers in the last 2 weeks alone. wont give me a vin number and only want to deal cash. apparently selling on behalf of a client moving overseas lol. all of them same excuse.

So that Locanto link already have the red lights flashing ... 3 adverts for cats ... 2 in CT and one in Free State .... hhmmm

So that Locanto link already have the red lights flashing ... 3 adverts for cats ... 2 in CT and one in Free State .... hhmmm
the cape town ones is old. been on there about 4 months now.
but i would never give a deposit. more than happy to take a drive out see what im paying for. pay for it and leave with it.
just rule to live by when dealing with online sellers

I didn't know cats can be so expensive. I like cats but unfortunately due to the little one we can't have a cat in the house till she is older.

the cape town ones is old. been on there about 4 months now.
but i would never give a deposit. more than happy to take a drive out see what im paying for. pay for it and leave with it.
just rule to live by when dealing with online sellers

That's what I also do ... the guy was supposedly from Polokwane, and would bring the cat through to us ... I was in meeting, wife was dealing with it, so I didn't have time to check the guy out. Decided that I'll risk the R300.

I didn't know cats can be so expensive. I like cats but unfortunately due to the little one we can't have a cat in the house till she is older.
its ridiculous even if they do look like this

cat1.jpg
cat2.jpg

Wow. Ok thought the pitbull people were the only crazy ones. Really didn't know cats compete In price as well

DUDE, you are the MAN! Kitty found and arranged, picking her up this afternoon. My son is going to be so chuffed, as this will be his Birthday present for Sunday :)
great stuff bud. so glad to hear you found what you are looking for

Wow. Ok thought the pitbull people were the only crazy ones. Really didn't know cats compete In price as well

there are kittens that still cost way more. im working in the wrong trade lol

there are kittens that still cost way more. im working in the wrong trade lol
Definitely... and most of these people are doing it as a hobby. Unlike our hobbies that cost us money they making money out of it

DUDE, you are the MAN! Kitty found and arranged, picking her up this afternoon. My son is going to be so chuffed, as this will be his Birthday present for Sunday :)

be sure to post a pic of your new addition

Back