I Love Cats

Baby Choo's sister Montserrat aka Rat thinks she is camouflaged!
View attachment 59639 View attachment 59640 View attachment 59641
My one loves pot plants to. This is his fav.

503b0201b0fc1cd5a64f788b4b228afb.jpg

This is the little chap that moved in with us out of the blue, he just materialised as if by magic.... and now he is ripping the place up

image.jpeg

We've named him Crowley :devil:

Baby Choo in a sunbeam warming up with the Minikin VGod on this cold morning!
Choo 004.JPG

This is, Karma. She's not particularly sociable and literally quite the b1tch, but she's pretty and she knows it.
image.jpeg

Ahhh @PeterHarris I see what you mean... hehehe not chilled at all in those shots... maybe that was when her sister wanted to get on the chair... she doesn't share well! :D

Baby Choo with Dad's T-Shirt for warmth on this cold Sunday morning... finally the bandages are off her leg but the wound is still raw and needs to heal but she is really happy the bandage is off.
BabyChoo 001.JPG

Baby Choo with Dad's T-Shirt for warmth on this cold Sunday morning... finally the bandages are off her leg but the wound is still raw and needs to heal but she is really happy the bandage is off.
View attachment 69951
Smoke didn't know Baby Choose was ill but is glad to hear she's doing better. I can sympathize as he spent Saturday at the vets with a urinary problem.Thankfully he is doing well.Worrying for our pets is the worst as they become members of our families.Luck to ya,'!

cda0793467f5e33ed726c4990633ff48.jpg

That's my boy Tyson.Awesome little guy.His mom was poisoned when he was a couple days old,so we had to bottle feed him.When he was younger he was a skinny,sickly creature but I think he turned out alright

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

cda0793467f5e33ed726c4990633ff48.jpg

That's my boy Tyson.Awesome little guy.His mom was poisoned when he was a couple days old,so we had to bottle feed him.When he was younger he was a skinny,sickly creature but I think he turned out alright

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
Awesome :headbang:

Back