Introduce Yourselves:

Thanks @Andre. I am plotting a route to get to the Reo, however I'm taking it slow. I guess once you go down that hole anything else will be inferior - I don't want to miss out on something.

I'll look into the Bombies juice tx.
Lol, not at all. Most Reonauts play with a lot of the other stuff otherwise they become bored as the Reo is so easy and convenient. Fortunately for me I have to keep HRH happy with her vaping gear so I have a great excuse to play around.

Hi All,
Been on ecigs for just over 3 months, been shadowing 2 addicts :),inspecting & trying their gear the whole time, researching till I've made my mind up on what or how I vape, actually started on Green Smoke ecigs then got my kanger starter kit and nautilus mini, tried a few juices but have to say I'm prefer sticking to the premiums, Suicide Bunny, 5 Pawns etc.

Eventually going to take a step up with my next set being a SVD 2,Atlantis and Kanger Sub tanks. I'm sure I'll get what I'm expecting out of it. Will be fun to start building coils in the Sub before going into full blown RBA's

Thanks

Hi All,
Been on ecigs for just over 3 months, been shadowing 2 addicts :),inspecting & trying their gear the whole time, researching till I've made my mind up on what or how I vape, actually started on Green Smoke ecigs then got my kanger starter kit and nautilus mini, tried a few juices but have to say I'm prefer sticking to the premiums, Suicide Bunny, 5 Pawns etc.

Eventually going to take a step up with my next set being a SVD 2,Atlantis and Kanger Sub tanks. I'm sure I'll get what I'm expecting out of it. Will be fun to start building coils in the Sub before going into full blown RBA's

Thanks
Most welcome to the forum. You clearly know your way around gear and jooses and have your journey mapped out - way to go. Happy vaping.

Hi All,

Thanks

Welcome @FinalGrifter
Great going - you are well on your way!
As long as you are enjoying the journey and staying off the cigarettes then you are winning!

All the best for the forum. Enjoy your stay

Hi All,

Thanks

Welcome to the forum. By the looks of it you are most definitely going to feel at home here.

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for such an awesome forum! Been on the UK one for a while now. Started vaping about 4 Months ago, have not even had a puff of a cigarette since then. I've already been through the Starter kits and have moved to quite a few different pieces. Currently rocking a IPV 2 and Atlantis Tank (Best Tank ever in my opinion, cant wait for the Kangertech Sub Tank). Also have Kang Giant and Turbo, Nautilus Mini. On the RBA side, Been playing with the Magma and Stillare. Been enjoying making my own coils and such, but now with the Atlantis, the lines are blurring :) Started doing my own juices recently, really enjoying that. Relaxes me like crazy. Actually sat for 7 Hours today mixing. Anyway, I live in Centurion literally one house away from Vape King Centurion (How lucky is that1). Been supporting them from the beginning of my journey. They have been very helpful.Well hope to chat to you all in the future, and lets keep it partly cloudy with a chance of Great Vapes.

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for such an awesome forum! Been on the UK one for a while now. Started vaping about 4 Months ago, have not even had a puff of a cigarette since then. I've already been through the Starter kits and have moved to quite a few different pieces. Currently rocking a IPV 2 and Atlantis Tank (Best Tank ever in my opinion, cant wait for the Kangertech Sub Tank). Also have Kang Giant and Turbo, Nautilus Mini. On the RBA side, Been playing with the Magma and Stillare. Been enjoying making my own coils and such, but now with the Atlantis, the lines are blurring :) Started doing my own juices recently, really enjoying that. Relaxes me like crazy. Actually sat for 7 Hours today mixing. Anyway, I live in Centurion literally one house away from Vape King Centurion (How lucky is that1). Been supporting them from the beginning of my journey. They have been very helpful.Well hope to chat to you all in the future, and lets keep it partly cloudy with a chance of Great Vapes.
Welcome Philip, and keep bringing the rain.:rock:

Hi Everyone,

Most welcome. Congrats on the 4 months stinky free - a great achievement. Happy vaping.

Thanks for all the welcomes guys. I've just spent nearly 3 Hours perusing the site. Loving It. Probably spend another 3 hours..................

Hey All! First of all, "Happy New Year"! As a result of Vaping, I've been smoke free for a year now. Went from a personal vaporizer (Ego C Twist- Kanger Pro) to a Mechanical Mod. I feel better, sleep better, wake up more refreshed, have more energy and I no longer stink like an ashtray. Sure, I've had a couple slip-ups, but I think that's normal coming from such an incidious addiction. Life is good!

Hey All! First of all, "Happy New Year"! As a result of Vaping, I've been smoke free for a year now. Went from a personal vaporizer (Ego C Twist- Kanger Pro) to a Mechanical Mod. I feel better, sleep better, wake up more refreshed, have more energy and I no longer stink like an ashtray. Sure, I've had a couple slip-ups, but I think that's normal coming from such an incidious addiction. Life is good!
Most welcome to our forum. Congrats on the 1 year of being stinky free. Happy vaping.

Welcome @Adam Ross and a Happy New Year to you too :D

Congrats on your one year of vaping, it's a great a achievement :rock:

Vaping has been a very positive experience for most of us here, and I'm glad to hear it's improved your quality of life as well.

Have a great time on the forum, some excellent people on here :rock:

Happy New Year to one and all. I have only been vaping since xmas day (one of my son's treated me to a Twisp kit as a present), but have been stinky free since then! While I wanted to give up smoking (and thought the e-cig would help) I wasn't planning to, but have not wanted a cigarette since boxing day. As my son only bought me the smaller kit (with just the one battery and clearomiser), I decided I needed to have something else available if / when this is down, so (after some internet research on here, & elsewhere), ordered a Nautilus Mini and iStick, which I hope will arrive shortly. Cannot still quite believe I have not had a cigarette, nor wanted one, for over a week now - previous attempts had me ready to commit murder or suicide by this stage!! Looking forward to meeting more people and learning more about this alternative approach.

Back