Introduce Yourselves:

Thanks alot for all the kind words you guys, I think I am going to like it here!!! @Andre the bit that screws into your mod on the Magma is 1.5mm to long so if the little copper plate in your mod is not spring loaded it will push it down if screwed on to tightly. This is what happened to my iStick. The copper ping is pushed down to far so now it does not pick up on any atty. This is apparently a pretty well know issue, i have posted on the vape king page and asked if they will be able to exchange my istick at this is the second time it hs happened :(

oh no, that doesnt sound good at all bro... Vape King are generally very helpful, let us know what they say!

Welcome @Jaco De Bruyn!

Congratulations on staying off the sticks for 3 months already, and for already acquiring a great set of vaping goodies :D
Sorry to hear about the iStick...I really like mine and would be very sad to see it go :(

Enjoy the forum (as you have already have ;)) and I hope 2015 is a cloudy and flavourful year for you :)

Thanks @free3dom I must say @LandyMan was a massive help with my vaping goodies as well as setting me up with some amazing juices to help me stay off them nasty stinkies

oh no, that doesnt sound good at all bro... Vape King are generally very helpful, let us know what they say!

I will most definalty keep you guys posted I have unfortunately not had the best service for Vape King up and till now so I hope this will change a bit in the new year

Thanks alot for all the kind words you guys, I think I am going to like it here!!! @Andre the bit that screws into your mod on the Magma is 1.5mm to long so if the little copper plate in your mod is not spring loaded it will push it down if screwed on to tightly. This is what happened to my iStick. The copper ping is pushed down to far so now it does not pick up on any atty. This is apparently a pretty well know issue, i have posted on the vape king page and asked if they will be able to exchange my istick at this is the second time it hs happened :(

Welcome @Jaco De Bruyn. Hope you enjoy it here

Lets see if we can make a plan to get that Istick fixed ;)

I do yes, I am just having a look around on the interwebs to see what the istick looks like inside and will hopefully get back to you with a monster plan.

That would be amazing!!! Do you have any idea how this can be sorted out ?

First thing you can do is prop up the 510 pin with a small screwdriver or some tweezers. That's worked for me a couple of times. Then use the 510 to ego adapter on the iStick when using the Magma - it looks funny, but works well :D

Unfortunately, the iStick 510 is a bit sensitive.

I do yes, I am just having a look around on the interwebs to see what the istick looks like inside and will hopefully get back to you with a monster plan.

Awesome thank you so so so much. I was not able to find much information on how to fix this issue. Seems that copper pin is in there pretty good but let me know if you are able to find anything out :)

First thing you can do is prop up the 510 pin with a small screwdriver or some tweezers. That's worked for me a couple of times. Then use the 510 to ego adapter on the iStick when using the Magma - it looks funny, but works well :D

Unfortunately, the iStick 510 is a bit sensitive.

This is what I have done, but my iStick is abit beyond the point where this works :( I does not even pick up my Lemo anymore.

This is what I have done, but my iStick is abit beyond the point where this works :( I does not even pick up my Lemo anymore.

Mine did that with the Lemo too, that's what caused my issue - I had the 510 on that out too far :(
But then just wiggled it up with a screwdriver and it worked again :)

definitely an easy fix, and i think I might have a permanent solution to this one as well, but it will take a Ginny pig to see if the problem is solved permanently

@Jaco De Bruyn where about in JHB are you?

Your lucky, I work on Alice lane and have to make my way to Rivonia to get home. Its fantastic. My current record is 1:15 to do 1 km

So....after thousands of years of technological advancement...we are back to using smoke signals :rofl: (Correction: CLOUD signals, so I guess it's different after all ;))

Back