Introduce Yourselves:

Hi everyone ive been off icky sticks for about 6 months i was hooked on them and they did nothing but block me up, got into vaping on the aerotank with the cloupor mini from @vaporize.co.za and been a loyal customer to him ever since he sells the best shit and best flavours. Currently using the invader mini 50w tc mod and the squape reloaded rta, also using my baal rda.
Welcome @joshsher420

Hi everyone ive been off icky sticks for about 6 months i was hooked on them and they did nothing but block me up, got into vaping on the aerotank with the cloupor mini from @vaporize.co.za and been a loyal customer to him ever since he sells the best shit and best flavours. Currently using the invader mini 50w tc mod and the squape reloaded rta, also using my baal rda.

Welcome to the forum @joshsher420
Congrats on being off the "icky sticks" (love that by the way) for 6 months
Great to hear you are going well with the vaping
Enjoy your stay here. We have a great place.

Hi all my name is Dane and I have a kanger tech subox mini haven't been long in vaping but getting there just need to find the best flavours and best settings so hopefully I will learn alot here and iam currently in new Zealand for holiday be back in sa soon

Hi all my name is Dane and I have a kanger tech subox mini haven't been long in vaping but getting there just need to find the best flavours and best settings so hopefully I will learn alot here and iam currently in new Zealand for holiday be back in sa soon
Welcome @Kilherza, I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for here :) Congrats on making the switch to digital, the subox is a great way to get started :D

Morning

My name is Sean and I am pretty new to the game.

Managed to Drop the cigarettes the day I got my first Mod.
Thanks to a colleague and fellow vaper I have been smoke free for a couple weeks now.
Good luck on quitting, and welcome to all new forum members!

Kilherza? Any relation to Oscar? Lol welcome to the form guys

Sent from my SM-N915F using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum @Kilherza
Congrats on getting into vaping. Great thing you doing
Enjoy your stay and make sure to check out the e-liquid juice reviews on here for ideas on vairous juices
There are so many juices to choose from and the great thing is that nowadays there is no shortage of high quality local juices that are not too expensive. Check out the offerings from the awesome local retailers registered on this forum.
All the best.

Howzit going guys
I'm Abdullah (would have put a cooler display name but i didn't realise thag name was infact username)
I'm from durban, currently in school. Matric year so it's a bit tough. I don't know if there are many teens on the forum but it's cool to be here already.
Been using my twisp clearo for some time now. Getting into vaping. Planning on using the kanger subtank mini and eleaf iStick.
Would also like to go more in depth onto RBA's and stuff
But yeah, got trials and finals to worry about so the more in depth stuff will have to wait

Howzit going guys
I'm Abdullah (would have put a cooler display name but i didn't realise thag name was infact username)
I'm from durban, currently in school. Matric year so it's a bit tough. I don't know if there are many teens on the forum but it's cool to be here already.
Been using my twisp clearo for some time now. Getting into vaping. Planning on using the kanger subtank mini and eleaf iStick.
But yeah, got trials and finals to worry about so the more in depth stuff will have to wait

welcome bud. i hope you enjoy your stay and keep vaping

Howzit going guys
Welcome to the forum @Abdullah :)

What username did you want to use? @Alex can sort that out for you ;)

I have been vamping to try kick the habit, it has become a hobby and I am using a 100w istick with an arctic tank, would like to create my own juices to vape but not sure where to start

Hello fellow SA vapers. The name is Ro, a noob vaper from Durban. Pleasure to meet you all. First off, a huge thank you to everybody that contributes to this awesome forum and helps along the vaping journey. Started off with a twisp some 6 months ago and fell off the wagon after some bad (fake) juice. So now I'm back, (still with a twisp + tobacco#1 & vanilla). Awaiting the arrival of a Kanger K-Box, subtank mini, subtank nano, while I steep some of this Artisan RY4.

Hello fellow SA vapers. The name is Ro, a noob vaper from Durban. Pleasure to meet you all. First off, a huge thank you to everybody that contributes to this awesome forum and helps along the vaping journey. Started off with a twisp some 6 months ago and fell off the wagon after some bad (fake) juice. So now I'm back, (still with a twisp + tobacco#1 & vanilla). Awaiting the arrival of a Kanger K-Box, subtank mini, subtank nano, while I steep some of this Artisan RY4.
Welcome to the forum @Ro_P :)

Here's hoping that you stay on the wagon with this new gear, I'm sure you'll manage though ;)

Enjoy :D

Howzit going guys

Welcome to the forum @Dullz_vap3
Good luck for the exams.
Enjoy your stay

Back