Introduce Yourselves:

I have been vamping to try kick the habit, it has become a hobby and I am using a 100w istick with an arctic tank, would like to create my own juices to vape but not sure where to start

Welcome @Kyle mccahon
Congrats on the vaping and trying to kick the habit. You doing a great thing
The other guys have pointed you in the right direction to the DIY first time thread
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/diy-your-first-time.t7324/
Just repeating it here again

Feel free to ask questions in that section and there are several experienced DIY folk on here that will no doubt be able to help you out.

Hello fellow SA vapers. The name is Ro, a noob vaper from Durban. Pleasure to meet you all. First off, a huge thank you to everybody that contributes to this awesome forum and helps along the vaping journey. Started off with a twisp some 6 months ago and fell off the wagon after some bad (fake) juice. So now I'm back, (still with a twisp + tobacco#1 & vanilla). Awaiting the arrival of a Kanger K-Box, subtank mini, subtank nano, while I steep some of this Artisan RY4.

Welcome to the forum @Ro_P
Thanks for your message. This forum is indeed a great place
All the best with your new gear and please let us know how it goes
Enjoy your stay

Howzit going guys
I'm Abdullah (would have put a cooler display name but i didn't realise thag name was infact username)
I'm from durban, currently in school. Matric year so it's a bit tough. I don't know if there are many teens on the forum but it's cool to be here already.
Been using my twisp clearo for some time now. Getting into vaping. Planning on using the kanger subtank mini and eleaf iStick.
Would also like to go more in depth onto RBA's and stuff
But yeah, got trials and finals to worry about so the more in depth stuff will have to wait
@Dullz_vap3 welcome to the forum, we are running the spectrum as far as age goes, from teens to Geezer.Vape safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum @Ro_P
Thanks for your message. This forum is indeed a great place
All the best with your new gear and please let us know how it goes
Enjoy your stay
@Ro_P I'm an ry4 fan also, can't get enough of the stuff. You're gonna love the sub box it's very popular with forum members. Definitely a top 5 mod.

My name is Vaporman28, from Buffalo, New York. I a great love for Vaping because it saved me from the stinkies and have been stinkie free for 3+ years know. I started with a Vision Spinner pen mod with an Evod tank.....lol, I cant get over how fast vaping has evolved! So, know vaping is a hobby for me when I have the money to buy something new....wich is Not that often, Lol!
I do study vaping and all the products online thru communities like this! So Thank You for having me :)

My name is Vaporman28, from Buffalo, New York. I a great love for Vaping because it saved me from the stinkies and have been stinkie free for 3+ years know. I started with a Vision Spinner pen mod with an Evod tank.....lol, I cant get over how fast vaping has evolved! So, know vaping is a hobby for me when I have the money to buy something new....wich is Not that often, Lol!
I do study vaping and all the products online thru communities like this! So Thank You for having me :)
Most welcome to the forum @Vaporman28. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit. Looking forward to you expertise here. Happy vaping.

I will be more than happy to answer any legit questions about vaping to any new vapers or any vapers for that matter.

Welcome to the forum @Vaporman28 :)

Hi, I'm Daniel and I'm a professional photographer from Paarl. Bought my first mod in the states about 2 years ago, it broke, went back on the smokes. A while later I tried again with a Stingray mod, broke again... haha this time I'm pretty determined. Loving my new Subox kit!

Hi, I'm Daniel and I'm a professional photographer from Paarl. Bought my first mod in the states about 2 years ago, it broke, went back on the smokes. A while later I tried again with a Stingray mod, broke again... haha this time I'm pretty determined. Loving my new Subox kit!
Welcome @Daniel Saaiman :D

Let's hope 3rd times a charm ;)

Ah, officially welcome to the forum. Have already seen some of your awesome pictures - please keep it up for us. BTW, here you have a chance to win some awesome vape goodies with some pictures of you and yours: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/the-face-behind-the-post-competition.t741/page-33#post-268310
Happy vaping.

Hello @Vaporman28 Good to see a fellow Yank join this excellent forum,I can assure you it's one of the best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to the forum here in SA @Vaporman28
Great to have you here with us
All the best and enjoy your stay.

Welcome @Daniel Saaiman
I know you have been on here for a while, but great to have you introduce yourself
Wishing you all the best with your new kit and hope it works well for you

Helo ladys and gents, My name is Regardt , im the owner of Vape Land Cape Town, ive been vaping for about 4 months now , and opening my own online (and soon to be physical shop) vape store in the next two weeks. Still new to this site. But nice to meet all you friendly vapers ! :)

Hi Guys

My name is Robert, i'm a devops engineer at a BI company in Cape Town.

Started vaping about a week ago, got myself the Kanger Subox Mini Starter kit and I am loving it! (using the sub ohm coil)

Just need to find me some good ejuice!

Hi Guys

Started vaping about a week ago, got myself the Kanger Subox Mini Starter kit and I am loving it! (using the sub ohm coil)

Most welcome to the forum. Great stuff on starting your vaping hobby.
We are spoilt for great local juices nowadays. Just of the top of my head, in your area, you have www.vapourmountain.co.za, www.complexchaos.co.za, www.voodoovapour.co.za, www.juicyjoes.co.za.
Happy vaping.

Hi Guys

Welcome to the forum @robvd :D

Congrats on making the switch, you've just taken the first step towards a much healthier life. Good luck on your vaping journey, the Subox Mini is a great way to start :)

Back