Introduce Yourselves:

Hi All
My names Dwayne from Durbz I am a newbie to vaping.
Started week n half ago and so far so good love the forum learnt a lot already.
:)
Most welcome to the forum, @dwayne19420. All the best with your vaping journey. Do not hesitate to shout if you have any questions. Happy vaping.

Howzit guys. My name is Graham (handle Kiff Rooibos). Live in Cape Town, Southern Suburbs. Been working/travelling around the world and SA as a freelance chef and a new product developer for the past 6/7 years. Restaurant chef and new product development chef for a few years before that.

Those days are now past. Married and have a 1 year old little dude and starting up a food truck.

Recently-ish started vaping e liquid. Have a collection of vaporisers of another sought. My current setup is a Koopor Mini with either a SMOK Xpure or a Goblin Mini sitting on top; both with dual 26g titanium coils at .25 ohms, 10 wraps, diameter 2.4mm. Running in TC mode anywhere between 160 and 250 degrees celcius depending on the joose. More than satisfied.

Its cool to see such a positive, friendly forum based here in SA. Everyone seems to get along just peachy, and the absence of handbags been thrown around is quite refreshing.

Apologies for the long introduction. Look forward to knowing you all.

Oh ja, Flavour over clouds. Both is ideal.

Howzit guys. My name is Graham (handle Kiff Rooibos). Live in Cape Town, Southern Suburbs. Been working/travelling around the world and SA as a freelance chef and a new product developer for the past 6/7 years. Restaurant chef and new product development chef for a few years before that.

Those days are now past. Married and have a 1 year old little dude and starting up a food truck.

Recently-ish started vaping e liquid. Have a collection of vaporisers of another sought. My current setup is a Koopor Mini with either a SMOK Xpure or a Goblin Mini sitting on top; both with dual 26g titanium coils at .25 ohms, 10 wraps, diameter 2.4mm. Running in TC mode anywhere between 160 and 250 degrees celcius depending on the joose. More than satisfied.

Its cool to see such a positive, friendly forum based here in SA. Everyone seems to get along just peachy, and the absence of handbags been thrown around is quite refreshing.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi All
My names Dwayne from Durbz I am a newbie to vaping.
Started week n half ago and so far so good love the forum learnt a lot already.
:)

Welcome to the forum @dwayne19420
Congrats on the week and a half.
Enjoy your stay

Welcome to the forum @Kiff Rooibos , great forum handle by the way ;-)
Congrats on the vaping, sounds like you are very well set up
Enjoy your stay. We have a great place here.

Welcome to the forum @Kiff Rooibos :) (such a cool name)

Hope you enjoy it here as much as we do :D

Hey Guys,

I've been vaping for 4 weeks now and haven't had a cigarette since.

My fiancé got my into Ecigs with me trying her Twisp every now and then but that never satisfied me and it definitely wasn't worth giving up smoking for. The one day I drove past VapeKing in Fourways and well the rest is History.

Started with a ELeaf IJUST 2 which buy the way is an amazing device for beginners or experienced guys even RIP TRIPPERS says so:)! it's great because it's just so flippen easy and works beautifully every time. My collection has grown quite nicely over the past couple of weeks and i'm proud to say thanks to @Cruzz_33 I have finally got my SnowWolf 200W and I started dripping yesterday for the first time and the only way i can explain it is when you go from instant coffee to roasted full favor filter coffee..It is just another world and it's just something you have to experience yourself.

Here's a pic of my gear and I want to meet all you guys and try some awesome flavors.

Enjoy the weekend guys.

Attachments

• 20150925005435.jpg
    20150925005435.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 20
Hey Guys,

My fiancé got my into Ecigs with me trying her Twisp every now and then but that never satisfied me and it definitely wasn't worth giving up smoking for. The one day I drove past VapeKing in Fourways and well the rest is History.

Started with a ELeaf IJUST 2 which buy the way is an amazing device for beginners or experienced guys even RIP TRIPPERS says so:)! it's great because it's just so flippen easy and works beautifully every time. My collection has grown quite nicely over the past couple of weeks and i'm proud to say thanks to @Cruzz_33 I have finally got my SnowWolf 200W and I started dripping yesterday for the first time and the only way i can explain it is when you go from instant coffee to roasted full favor filter coffee..It is just another world and it's just something you have to experience yourself.

Here's a pic of my gear and I want to meet all you guys and try some awesome flavors.

Enjoy the weekend guys.
Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit. One month in - you have done the hard yards, you taste senses are emerging and flavour is the game. Great analogy with the coffee. Happy vaping.

:dance:Hello everyone
Ive been vaping now for just over two months. I came across a video on youtube of the idea and lifestyle of vaping and Ive been fascinated ever since.
Im 18 from Pretoria and have been off of smokes now for three months and I can say theres no going back for me :) Ive come to see how vaping has formed such an awesome community and I would really love to be a part of it:rock:
I've got an evic vt with and ego one mega tank and have now started to build my own coils on and rta ( EHpro eDrip T1) and have realized that dripping is the way :hearteyes: so keen to get more involved in this community :hi:
peace out guys

Ive been vaping now for just over two months. I came across a video on youtube of the idea and lifestyle of vaping and Ive been fascinated ever since.
Im 18 from Pretoria and have been off of smokes now for three months and I can say theres no going back for me :) Ive come to see how vaping has formed such an awesome community and I would really love to be a part of it:rock:
I've got an evic vt with and ego one mega tank and have now started to build my own coils on and rta ( EHpro eDrip T1) and have realized that dripping is the way :hearteyes: so keen to get more involved in this community :hi:
peace out guys
Welcome @Aidan :D

Hey Guys,

Enjoy the weekend guys.

Welcome to the forum @Miketruant
Congrats on the 4 weeks off the cigs. Great achievement
Your vaping sounds like it has progressed very well and you have great kit
Enjoy to the max and enjoy your stay here

peace out guys

Welcome to the forum @Aidan
Congrats on stopping smoking! You have done a great thing! Keep it up
Vaping is indeed a very special thing. Filled with so much joy and pleasant surprises
Wishing you the best for your journey and please let us know how it goes

Hey Guys,

Enjoy the weekend guys.
You've got the bug.welcome!

peace out guys
Another young buck joins the forum, enjoy It all Aiden.

Hey Guys,

Enjoy the weekend guys.
OOOH a snow wolf me wants

Hi all. :)
Not a newby to vaping, used the early ecigs to give up smoking in 2009 and still enjoying my vaping today. My 1st ecig was a Twisp Stick which was a bit weak to conquer smoking altogether; the M201 finished the job.

Back