Introduce Yourselves:

Oky so I read though most of all that. I think i understand how the devices work.

So for me. I do not like the 'hit' effect.
So for me a low Watt device should work with the what ever flavor liquid i like. I like a lot of smoke but not the burning sensation. Think i am on the right track. The KangerTech Subox Mini Starter Kit looks like a good deal to start out with.
Hi Random, I am not fan of the throught hit myself, I use low nicotine 3mg or lower, High VG juice 70/30 and higher.
Kangertech Mini is what I am rocking almost the whole day till I feel like my Doge x2.
I recomend the RBA because you can set your own resistance. It can take a little while but you can find the sweet spot if you keep on trying different builds. At the moment I use a 26gauge 6 wraps around a 3mm bit, which brings it around .76 to .80 ohms.
Good luck and enjoy the experience!

Hi all
just want to say howsit.
I got a Vape-o ultimate about 7weeks ago and have been off the stinkies since.
I wanted more from my vape so decided to upgrade to something more.
I went with the elef ijust2 which seemed like a great device (although i don't know if I made the right choice as it seems a bit potent)
Any how I will not be going back to stinkies might just get something like a nauti mini
Well thats my story :D
Hope to spend alot of time on here and even meet more fellow vapers

Cheers
@Marius Cobrink @Edevill and @Random-Hero good luck and enjoy the forum!

Hey All,

So guess it is time to introduce myself.
I'm GlacieredPyro. Originally from KPax now in Centurion.
Software Engineer by trade, Samurai in spirit.
Currently a 5th Kyu Sorato Ryu.

I spend my free time Playing and Developing games (Now while vaping)
Also ex provincial black ball player.
I have fiance & 2 chi's whom I love to bits and my first kid on route ETA 22 May 2016.

Overall I've been blown away with how active and truly helpful and tolerant this community is toward newbies.
Kudos, because it's due to this that I went from twisping to stop smoking to vaping.

Edit: Also I drive a full electric car, no stinkies for me in any form!

Last edited:
Hi Random, I am not fan of the throught hit myself, I use low nicotine 3mg or lower, High VG juice 70/30 and higher.
Kangertech Mini is what I am rocking almost the whole day till I feel like my Doge x2.
I recomend the RBA because you can set your own resistance. It can take a little while but you can find the sweet spot if you keep on trying different builds. At the moment I use a 26gauge 6 wraps around a 3mm bit, which brings it around .76 to .80 ohms.
Good luck and enjoy the experience!
Thanks for the advise man. Not sure how that works but I will look into it. Let me just first get a device :D Then we will go from there. lol

Hey All,

I have fiance & 2 chi's whom I love to bits and my first kid on route ETA 22 May 2016.

Overall I've been blown away with how active and truly helpful and tolerant this community is toward newbies.
Kudos, because it's due to this that I went from twisping to stop smoking to vaping.
Most welcome to the forum. Bujutsu sounds like a great life investment - honour and integrity as well as humility and gentleness. May your sword be katsujinken and your vape flavourful!

Most welcome to the forum. Bujutsu sounds like a great life investment - honour and integrity as well as humility and gentleness. May your sword be katsujinken and your vape flavourful!

Very kind words.
有難うございます。ゆろしくおねがいしいます

Hey All,

@GlacieredPyro welcome to the forum, you are just the guy I need to help me sharpen my computer skills.btw what is black ball? is it rugby?(i'm from the U.S.)

Hey All,

Welcome to the forum @GlacieredPyro
Thanks for the super interesting intro! And for your comments about this forum
Congrats on the vaping and quitting the stinkies. Way to go!
Enjy your stay.

@GlacieredPyro welcome to the forum, you are just the guy I need to help me sharpen my computer skills.btw what is black ball? is it rugby?(i'm from the U.S.)

Absolutely!

Its a variant of 8 ball pool. 9 ball is much more popular in the states though and not much here unfortunately.

All newbies:

Firstly welcome :). Please introduce yourselves and tell us a little about where you come from here. To do that just click on the last page number above and start typing in the "Write your reply" box at the bottom of that page.
This thread is compulsory reading:
What to expect on your vaping journey
The following threads will help you a lot in understanding when browsing the forum:
E-cig quick start guide
What are electronic cigarettes
For all those questions about the health aspects of electronic cigarettes:
Health related facts about electronic cigarettes

I like to see clouds got a IPV D2 , a Smok TFV4 tank & a uwell Crown tank :) Let's vape

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    585.7 KB · Views: 9
Hi all,

I started vaping about a month ago, primarily so as to help me quit my smoking habit. Got me a Kangertech Subox mini and some juice and gave it a twirl. Been on and off the not smoking wagon since then, but managed to find some juices I like and have been cig free for 8 days now. I really find the different juices interesting, although not all are to my liking.

Hi all,

I started vaping about a month ago, primarily so as to help me quit my smoking habit. Got me a Kangertech Subox mini and some juice and gave it a twirl. Been on and off the not smoking wagon since then, but managed to find some juices I like and have been cig free for 8 days now. I really find the different juices interesting, although not all are to my liking.
Great stuff, congrats on the 8 days stinky free - you have done the hard yards. Curious - which juice(s) did the trick for you in the end? Happy vaping.

Great stuff, congrats on the 8 days stinky free - you have done the hard yards. Curious - which juice(s) did the trick for you in the end? Happy vaping.

Hi Andre,

I managed to get some Looper which I really enjoyed and can vape all day. Did the trick for me. Curently inter changing between Looper, Samba Sun, PR Signature series and Mothers Milk to keep it interesting.

Hi Andre,

I managed to get some Looper which I really enjoyed and can vape all day. Did the trick for me. Curently inter changing between Looper, Samba Sun, PR Signature series and Mothers Milk to keep it interesting.
Wow interesting selection, I find the Samba Sun very good but prefer Para Mour!

Will give Para Mour a go, sounds interesting especially the pear and peach. Yes the selection is a bit of everything, but I enjoy the variety. Still looking for that wow juice?

Will give Para Mour a go, sounds interesting especially the pear and peach. Yes the selection is a bit of everything, but I enjoy the variety. Still looking for that wow juice?
I have been going 2 months with no stinkies and all I can say is keep mixing it up.
You can find some very nice flavours and you will enjoy them so much that you will fall in love.
But don't stop there, there are new flavours rolling out the whole time. my local supplier "Vapeking" lets the customers taste a huge range of juices to make sure you get what you like.
SO if a shop does not let me try a new juice, I will be very hesitant because I can tell immediately if I am going to roll with a bottle of juice or not.

I have been going 2 months with no stinkies and all I can say is keep mixing it up.
You can find some very nice flavours and you will enjoy them so much that you will fall in love.
But don't stop there, there are new flavours rolling out the whole time. my local supplier "Vapeking" lets the customers taste a huge range of juices to make sure you get what you like.
SO if a shop does not let me try a new juice, I will be very hesitant because I can tell immediately if I am going to roll with a bottle of juice or not.
Where is vapeking

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Hi all,

Welcome to the forum @Lex Aer
Great going on the 8 days smoke free! Keep it up - you doing great
You are right, the juice journey is a fantastic part of the vaping experience.

Check out the E-liquid reviews section here for some tips and pointers which may help you in your quest:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/forums/e-liquid-reviews/

All the best and enjoy your stay here.

Where is vapeking

Hi @theoS
They have their main store in Fourways and another store in Parkwood
They also have several agents so probably best to check out their website for more details

Hi @theoS
They have their main store in Fourways and another store in Parkwood
They also have several agents so probably best to check out their website for more details
Thanks

All newbies:

Firstly welcome :). Please introduce yourselves and tell us a little about where you come from here. To do that just click on the last page number above and start typing in the "Write your reply" box at the bottom of that page.
This thread is compulsory reading:
What to expect on your vaping journey
The following threads will help you a lot in understanding when browsing the forum:
E-cig quick start guide
What are electronic cigarettes
For all those questions about the health aspects of electronic cigarettes:
Health related facts about electronic cigarettes
Hi fellow Vapers. I've started on this journey about three months ago and never looked back.
[rsvp=24]Click here to RSVP[/rsvp]

Hi everyone nice to be part of this forum.
I haven't been vaping long just a couple months so don't know much about it. I did however smoke cigarettes for fifty years so I do know a lot about smoking :D I estimate I have smoked just over half a million cigarettes, I thought to myself 'so far so good' may be I should quit while I'm ahead :)
After I started vaping
Day 1 - 8 cigarettes
Day 2 - 4 cigarettes
Day 3 - 1 cigarette
Day 4 - 1 cigarette
Not had one cigarette since day 4, been 2 months now. I haven't really missed them, although I do occasionally really feel like a cigarette (less now) I just "puff" away on my vapor and the need for a cigarette goes away:--)

Just hooked on vaping now :D

Dave

Hi everyone nice to be part of this forum.
I haven't been vaping long just a couple months so don't know much about it. I did however smoke cigarettes for fifty years so I do know a lot about smoking :D I estimate I have smoked just over half a million cigarettes, I thought to myself 'so far so good' may be I should quit while I'm ahead :)
After I started vaping
Day 1 - 8 cigarettes
Day 2 - 4 cigarettes
Day 3 - 1 cigarette
Day 4 - 1 cigarette
Not had one cigarette since day 4, been 2 months now. I haven't really missed them, although I do occasionally really feel like a cigarette (less now) I just "puff" away on my vapor and the need for a cigarette goes away:--)

Just hooked on vaping now :D

Dave
Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit after 50 years - an awesome achievement. I could not believe it myself after around 38 years and 80 a day. Happy vaping.

Back