Introduce Yourselves:

You make a very good point Silver. I am already checking out my next purchase. But this time I am armed with much more knowledge. So I will make a more informed and prudent decision. On that note, the e Leaf Istick 60 and the Melo 2 which I also hastily bought have far exceeded my expectations. I am extemely satisfied. But there is always something bigger and better that's out there to haunt us when the bug bites! Lol....

Sent from Samsung S4 using Tapatalk
Hey @Waine, welcome to the forum, you are in the right place to check things out before parting with your hard earned cash. The guys here have a wealth of information that can make your vape experience more fantastic than it is already, if you are not sure where to go next browse forum or ask questions. Enjoy yourself.

Hi Everyone!

Brand new vapor here! Been vaping for 2-3 months, I stopped smoking cigarettes after around 6 years of smoking, im 21 and looking forward to a great stay on these forums!

Hi Gents,

I have been vaping for 8 months now as an alternative to hubbly, I am a happy vaper who loves my own DIY mixes and my favourite device is an iJust 2 with the iJust 2 tank @ .5 ohms. My only complaint with the stick is that it chows juice like a wolf.

My go to flavour is a DIY Kiwi and Pineapple mix @ 4.5mg with a VG/PG balance of 60/40.

I look forward to making valuable contributions to the vape community.

Hi Gents,

I have been vaping for 8 months now as an alternative to hubbly, I am a happy vaper who loves my own DIY mixes and my favourite device is an iJust 2 with the iJust 2 tank @ .5 ohms. My only complaint with the stick is that it chows juice like a wolf.

My go to flavour is a DIY Kiwi and Pineapple mix @ 4.5mg with a VG/PG balance of 60/40.

Welcome to the forum @Willan Theunissen :hi:. Enjoy your stay!

Hi Everyone!

Brand new vapor here! Been vaping for 2-3 months, I stopped smoking cigarettes after around 6 years of smoking, im 21 and looking forward to a great stay on these forums!

Welcome to the forum @mAlice
Congrats on stopping the stinkies! That is great!
Enjoy the forum

Hi Gents,

Welcome to the forum @Willan Theunissen
Sounds like you have a fabulous DIY blend there! I like the sound of Kiwi and pineapple...
Enjoy your stay

Hi Gents,

Welcome aboard. I have an ijust2 mod kit too as my primary tobacco Vaper. I'm a fresh ex smokers, clean for 9days now.
I hope you enjoy it on theese forums.

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to the right place!! Great you stopped those burning sticks. Everyone is friendly here so you will be settled in quickly.

Hi Everyone!

Most welcome to the vaping family. Looking forward to your contributions. Happy vaping.

Hi Gents,

Most welcome. A great and healthier alternative to hubbly for sure. Your DIY mix sounds right up my alley. Happy vaping.

Hi Gents,

Welcome to the forum Willan. I'm positive that you'll enjoy it here.

Nicely done on mixing your own juice!

That's something that I still want to try out at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone!

Hi mAlice! Congrats on taking a very big step. Everything changes for the better once you get off the sticks and start vaping. A whole new world opens up (one that you are most likely aware of now after 3 months). Welcome to the forum!

Thanks Neal. Will do. If it wasn't for this forum I would not have learned about @SirVape which is a vape shop right here in Durban. Now I have 2 shops to shop at in the Durban area.

Sent from Samsung S4 using Tapatalk

Good day all :) Been lurking on the forum for a short while but now that I'm back from holiday I decided that I should probably say hi. Very new to vaping still & have a lot to learn, I guess you could say I started my journey as a replacement to my Hookah (luckily dodged the cigarette addiction) and bought myself a Kanger Subox Mini at the beginning of December to test the waters and hopefully pave the way to getting my mom to stop smoking and that's when the problems started :party: Bought my mom a Subox Nano mid December and am happy to say that she's taken to vaping better than expected but now I'm hooked and find myself wanting to buy all the stuff haha. I have also secured myself a Wismec Reuleaux RX200 with a Herakles Plus tank, probably overkill for a beginner but at least I have a mod that should handle just about any job. Primarily I'm a flavour chaser as such, I've had some Ruthless Slurricane in the Herakles and it was, for me at least, amazing. I could taste every drag no matter how long I used the device. Just before flying back to CT I stopped at the Vape King lounge in Rosebank (Staff there were amazingly helpful & friendly) and picked up the Orion Milkyway as well as Rebel Lion Watermelon Candy juice, which in shop on their drip tip tasted amazing however in the Herakles tank I'm not getting any flavour at the moment, anyone have any advice for a noob? Also do any of our local suppliers do sample packs maybe for those of us that just have no clue what they want or would like? Seeing as I enjoy Slurricane so much I guess you could say I enjoy fruity flavours but have also been curious about some of the more exciting flavours like cereals and also something that's not R300 for 30ml, made myself broke enough this past month but the cheap juices are getting boring now. Ok I think I've rambled on enough now

Good day all :) Been lurking on the forum for a short while but now that I'm back from holiday I decided that I should probably say hi. Very new to vaping still & have a lot to learn, I guess you could say I started my journey as a replacement to my Hookah (luckily dodged the cigarette addiction) and bought myself a Kanger Subox Mini at the beginning of December to test the waters and hopefully pave the way to getting my mom to stop smoking and that's when the problems started :party: Bought my mom a Subox Nano mid December and am happy to say that she's taken to vaping better than expected but now I'm hooked and find myself wanting to buy all the stuff haha. I have also secured myself a Wismec Reuleaux RX200 with a Herakles Plus tank, probably overkill for a beginner but at least I have a mod that should handle just about any job. Primarily I'm a flavour chaser as such, I've had some Ruthless Slurricane in the Herakles and it was, for me at least, amazing. I could taste every drag no matter how long I used the device. Just before flying back to CT I stopped at the Vape King lounge in Rosebank (Staff there were amazingly helpful & friendly) and picked up the Orion Milkyway as well as Rebel Lion Watermelon Candy juice, which in shop on their drip tip tasted amazing however in the Herakles tank I'm not getting any flavour at the moment, anyone have any advice for a noob? Also do any of our local suppliers do sample packs maybe for those of us that just have no clue what they want or would like? Seeing as I enjoy Slurricane so much I guess you could say I enjoy fruity flavours but have also been curious about some of the more exciting flavours like cereals and also something that's not R300 for 30ml, made myself broke enough this past month but the cheap juices are getting boring now. Ok I think I've rambled on enough now
Most welcome to the forum. And thanks for a great introduction - loved the read.

Vapour Mountain sells 10 ml quantities of their juices - www.vapourmountain.co.za. You could also get a sample pack of the juices from Mike's Mega Mixes - send @Mike a PM. Happy vaping.

Hi there @Nite. I am also new here, so I cannot answer any of your questions. I will leave that to the experienced members. I just wanted to say welcome. This is an awesome forum with lots of helpful advice and friendly people. LOL. I can relate fully about being broke on the first month of starting to vape.

Welcome to the forum @Nite
Super thing you have done regarding your mom - hope it goes well on that front
On your side, congrats on the vaping and getting the great gear.

As for the juice hunt, let me say that it can be quite a long process to find the winners. But keep at it. The good news is that there are many superb local juices now available at reasonable prices. @Andre above gave you a great tip on samples from those two vendors, both of which are great in my opinion.

Check out the vendors listed on the home page (just scroll down) - some carry several local brands, others have their own lines of juice.

Also check out the E-liquid reviews on this forum. Loads of juices have been reviewed by members here - each thread there is for a specific manufacturer. That may give you some further good ideas on juice selection. Visit the following link:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/forums/e-liquid-reviews/

All the best and enjoy your stay

Thanks for all the responses :) Noob question on how this forum works, how do you guys so easily post with the @User links? Also how does the PM function work here? Just go to the profile page & write a message? Think I'd like to try some of Mike's Mega Mixes. I've browsed through the review forums but with such a vast amount of brands & flavours available (I went into this thinking I would have a hard time finding good juices, boy was I wrong about that) I found it might be easier to buy sample packs and try it for myself till I find something I like that doesn't cost a quarter as much as the device I vape on or something haha. One thing I must say, I want a bucket of Creamy Lemon Biscuits, it was awesome when I tested it at Vape king but they only had it in stock with Nicotine :-( Was high as a kite after all that nicotine testing

Thanks for all the responses :) Noob question on how this forum works, how do you guys so easily post with the @User links? Also how does the PM function work here? Just go to the profile page & write a message? Think I'd like to try some of Mike's Mega Mixes. I've browsed through the review forums but with such a vast amount of brands & flavours available (I went into this thinking I would have a hard time finding good juices, boy was I wrong about that) I found it might be easier to buy sample packs and try it for myself till I find something I like that doesn't cost a quarter as much as the device I vape on or something haha. One thing I must say, I want a bucket of Creamy Lemon Biscuits, it was awesome when I tested it at Vape king but they only had it in stock with Nicotine :-( Was high as a kite after all that nicotine testing
PM on this software are called conversations. Find it top right "Inbox". Or just below a person's avatar picture. PMs are private. Profile page messages are not private.
Use the "@" - after typing the first three characters directly after that the system will give you the names to choose from.

Hi all.My name is Greg,been vaping for about a year now,started out with those terrible disposable vapes,moved on to the twisps,currently using an MVP 2 with an Aspire Nautilus (which I am not using until my new coils arrive in the mail...burnt coils suck!)
As a temporary fix I am using my MVP with a twisp atomizer...not great but does the trick.Looking to upgrade to an RTA as soon as the funds are available :D
Looking forward to talking to all of you guys and girls

Hi all.My name is Greg,been vaping for about a year now,started out with those terrible disposable vapes,moved on to the twisps,currently using an MVP 2 with an Aspire Nautilus (which I am not using until my new coils arrive in the mail...burnt coils suck!)
As a temporary fix I am using my MVP with a twisp atomizer...not great but does the trick.Looking to upgrade to an RTA as soon as the funds are available :D
Welcome @Byakko ! I found after joining this forum funds became available through FOMO.

Welcome Greg. I'm sure that you'll enjoy your stay here. Hope that your new coils arrive soon!

hi all, I stopped smoking using the twisp in July 2014.
Stumbled onto the forum in August last year ironically after going through some article a colleague passed on to me about the dangers of vaping, I managed to scan through about 3 lines then googled vaping and found this site...got my first kit in September last year and so began the start of a new hobby.

Currently vaping with subox starter kit, iJust2 kit and recently purchased the Billow nano v2...now hunting for a TC mod (so many choices currently available and coming up soon).

A very warm welcome to the forum @Flava! Glad you decided to partake!

The new Cuboid dual 18650 mod is one sweet mod at a reasonable price and handles TC and Kanthal just fine! I'm over the moon with mine and it's just over a grand.
RegOut&About 001.JPG

Back