Introduce Yourselves:

Actually, either purchase is a really good one. The MVP and SVD are both great products.

I think your decision to go with either will result in immediate vaping happiness. The only thing you really need to consider is the next step you will be moving to when you have decided vaping is for you.

The SVD will definitely show itself to be more capable of handling the more advanced atomiser setups. The SVD will also take any atomiser type of connection on the market. The downside is that it is a bit of a pig.

You will outgrow the MVP sooner rather than later, but it is a simpler setup. It also will take any kind of atomiser on the market, but with the limited power you won't be able to experiment as much as you could with an SVD

100 percent what dev said

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hi my names Jackson
Currently a student, and looking to stop cigarettes and move on to vaping

Welcome Jackson :) you came to the right place, I wish I found ecigssa before I bought my twisp starter pack. Now I have to suffer through my inexperienced decision till I have a kitty built up for a new and better ecig :) load of well informed people on here that are always willing to share their knowledge

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Hi my names Jackson
Currently a student, and looking to stop cigarettes and move on to vaping
Hi Jackson. Welcome to the forum. You will find everything you need to know here. Ask anything if you are uncertain. Enjoy the forum!

Welcome Jackson :) you came to the right place, I wish I found ecigssa before I bought my twisp starter pack. Now I have to suffer through my inexperienced decision till I have a kitty built up for a new and better ecig :) load of well informed people on here that are always willing to share their knowledge

I was actually looking at the twisp before I found this site, seemed like a good deal at the time until I learned about all the other vapes I could get

I was actually looking at the twisp before I found this site, seemed like a good deal at the time until I learned about all the other vapes I could get
It's not that bad, but I definitely think there's a WHOLE LOT BETTER out there... for now it will just have to do, it keeps me away from my 40 stinkies a day, so I think it's atleast doing its job :)

Welcome welcome to all the newbies. Hope you enjoy your stay and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Hey everyone

New it the forum:)

Been vaping since September last year I think...

Current equipment: 1x ego-c spinner vv with shooter tank 1x evod 1000mah with t3
1x chi yu mod with RBA for making big clouds on the couch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey everyone

New it the forum:)

Been vaping since September last year I think...

Current equipment: 1x ego-c spinner vv with shooter tank 1x evod 1000mah with t3
1x chi yu mod with RBA for making big clouds on the couch
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Most welcome @BillW. Happy vaping. Which RBA are you using?

i have to force myself away from the stinkies today, just got very disappointing news about i job that would've been perfect for me that i didn't get... really bummed and all my mind can think is i need a stinkie... :( :confused:

i have to force myself away from the stinkies today, just got very disappointing news about i job that would've been perfect for me that i didn't get... really bummed and all my mind can think is i need a stinkie... :( :confused:

Suggestion: take a deep breath, gooi yourself a lekker dop and vape until you feel dizzy - you only didn't get that job because there's another much better job on the horizon waiting for you! Rethink this and the "lust" for a stinkie will disappear.

hahaha thanks @johan but i'm sitting in front of my pc at my current job where i really need move on from after 8 and a half years, so a lekker dop won't be on the horizon until 5 :rolleyes: so will have to do with an overload of coffee and vaping ;)

Iron Lady some perfume which contains alcohol could just suffice in your coffee.

Sorry to hear that @Metal Liz
But think about the absolutely amazing good thing you have achieved by stopping the stinkies!

Back