Introduce Yourselves:

Hi there I'm Wazie from the VGOD South Africa crew, I've been smoking hookah for years & recently decided to give it up for vaping, I ordered my panzer & just waiting for it to arrive for me to hitting the clouds. VGOD is a american crew who has their own amazing vape juice.. And my crew are based here in South Africa, we specialize in smoke/vape tricks & hard hitting clouds, we can be hired or for a good cause invited to perform some tricks at events or to showcase a new product or liquid, if you have time please do check out the VGOD South Africa facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/VGODSA
Like & Share to help us grow:h: for more information pm me or email me at : wazielegend@gmail.com .. I hope to be a regular poster here :)
Welcome to the forum Wazie, we hope you enjoy the forum and I'm sure you will enjoy vaping instead of the hookah.

Just a quick note, if you are intending using the forum for promoting goods or services then please chat with @Gizmo about the appropriate account and to get your own sub forum set up.

Enjoy your stay :)

Hi everybody... ive been an ex smoker for many years. never seen the need to go back to "the stinkies " as it really does not appeal to me anymore. My husband started vaping about a year ago. I was quite impressed as I thought he would never stop smoking ever. I am glad that he can now get his nicotine fix without coming in smelling like an ashtray. I am still not a smoker or a heavy vapor but do take the occasional vape every now and then. Love the fact that it doesn't stink and isn't harmful around the children and at the same time tastes so amazing. I enjoy Browsing and reading up on stuff and decided I am going to join the forum community to get to know more about vaping than my husband. I am sure after a month or two I would.

Welcome to the Forum @Yazi ... Glad to see you finally joining the Forum ... :) I have already learnt a lot from the people here so I'm sure you would too.

Hi everybody... ive been an ex smoker for many years. never seen the need to go back to "the stinkies " as it really does not appeal to me anymore. My husband started vaping about a year ago. I was quite impressed as I thought he would never stop smoking ever. I am glad that he can now get his nicotine fix without coming in smelling like an ashtray. I am still not a smoker or a heavy vapor but do take the occasional vape every now and then. Love the fact that it doesn't stink and isn't harmful around the children and at the same time tastes so amazing. I enjoy Browsing and reading up on stuff and decided I am going to join the forum community to get to know more about vaping than my husband. I am sure after a month or two I would.
hi @Yazi

and welcome to the forum!

with the wealth of info on this site im sure you will :)

maybe get your hubby to sign up as well

hi @Yazi

and welcome to the forum!

with the wealth of info on this site im sure you will :)

maybe get your hubby to sign up as well

:-D Hubby has been here for a while. I think @Yazi is here to see what I am always checking out.

Welcome @Yazi.
Even if you don't vape full time, I think it's great that you joined the forum. @Riddle can confirm, there are plenty of good people on here and plenty of advice and info, which is likely why we all spend so much time on here.
Don't forget that the forum is a fantastic source of ideas for Christmas & birthday pressies ;) I had to mention that part so you can pressure hubby for some nice gear of your own if you feel left out. :D

I wish more of our 'better halves' would join up, just to stay up to date on news and get them to differentiate between normality and all the hype and sensation that's getting spread in the media.

Welcome to the new folks that I missed. You will find tons of useful info and advice from the members here. I certainly have.

Welcome to the forum @Yazi :D

We hope you enjoy it here as much as hubby is ;)

We also have no idea who hubby is, I've never been very good at riddles :rolleyes:

:giggle:

Welcome @Yazi
Congrats on taking the initiative to learn more - I am sure you will learn lots here.
All the best and don't be afraid to ask questions - there are lots of helpful and knowledgeable folk around here ;-)
Enjoy the forum!

Hi my name is Gordon, I've stopped smoking and adopted vaping for 3.5 months now, and loving it. here's the hardware :) (ZNA + HCigar Box Mod)

IMG_4147.JPG

Welcome to the forum @Gordac :D

Glad to see that you've already got some great kit, and yes, having someone around to help you get going is awesome. Enjoy it man :)

Back