Introduce Yourselves:

Thanks alot for all the kind words you guys, I think I am going to like it here!!! @Andre the bit that screws into your mod on the Magma is 1.5mm to long so if the little copper plate in your mod is not spring loaded it will push it down if screwed on to tightly. This is what happened to my iStick. The copper ping is pushed down to far so now it does not pick up on any atty. This is apparently a pretty well know issue, i have posted on the vape king page and asked if they will be able to exchange my istick at this is the second time it hs happened :(

Welcome to the forum @Jaco De Bruyn
Wishing you all the best
Hope you get your iStick working again.

Hey All! First of all, "Happy New Year"! thank you guys for an great forum. My name is Keegan n i'm relatively new the vaping world. Been vaping from February 2013 n loving it. Don't have alot of gadgets my current setup is the itaste svd with a kangertech mega aerotank.Looking forward to learning alot from this forum.

Welcome @Keegz.

You've arrived at a great place, and now your real vape journey can begin :D
Seriously though, interacting with the wonderful people on this forum has improved and intesified my vaping tenfold (or more) and I couldn't be happier. Hope you enjoy it here ;)

Shout if you need any help with anything, everyone's very friendly and helpful :)

Welcome @Keegz, Thats a pretty nice setup you have going there already. Hope you enjoy your stay here

Wow , thanks guys for the warm welcome.

Thanks @Arthster enjoying the setup but i'm planning on sell it to get the Cloupor DNA 30 Mini ;).

Hey All! First of all, "Happy New Year"! thank you guys for an great forum. My name is Keegan n i'm relatively new the vaping world. Been vaping from February 2013 n loving it. Don't have alot of gadgets my current setup is the itaste svd with a kangertech mega aerotank.Looking forward to learning alot from this forum.
Welcome to the forum @Keegz :)

You started around the same time as I did, although I've only been vaping exclusively since May 2014 when I found this forum and got some proper gear and juice. Those ce4 kits I started with in 2013 were just not doing it for me

Yeah @ Bumblebee , I know exactly wat u mean . I also started on the ego ce4 kit then moved on to the twisp. Never knew that the vape world had evolved to such a great extent that mods n atties were readily available here in S.A had I known that I would have neva bought a twisp . But yeah u learn as u go along i guess, had the itaste svd a couple of months now n wanna step it up a notch wit a mini box mod now.

Yeah @ Bumblebee , I know exactly wat u mean . I also started on the ego ce4 kit then moved on to the twisp. Never knew that the vape world had evolved to such a great extent that mods n atties were readily available here in S.A had I known that I would have neva bought a twisp . But yeah u learn as u go along i guess, had the itaste svd a couple of months now n wanna step it up a notch wit a mini box mod now.
Yip, that sounds all too familiar :)

I was also quite amazed and in complete awe when I realized what variety was out there. Turns out that the CE4 is not the "Rolls Royce" of vaping :eek:

I skipped the Twisp step, went from the CE4s (held together with duct tape, elastic bands and prestic) to the SVD, it was that with the Kayfun that finally ended the stinkies for me. The SVD is still in daily use but is used less than the little iStick. I will highly recommend it if you're looking for something small and powerful, if you can wait a bit longer the 50W iStick is about to make an appearance on SA soil, in the mean time the SMOK M50 (mini dragon) is definitely worth looking at. ;)

howzit Keegz, welcome. Feb 2013 is a long time...long time with a Twisp, altho i know a few people that not interested in getting anything better. How long are the aerotank coils lasting for you?

Thanks for the advice @BumbleBee. I was looking at the Cloupor Dna 30 mini after I sell my svd. I like the svd but it's a bit big for my liking. The istick 50 and the mini dragon sounds very interesting will check it out.

Hi @ Cat. Thanks again for the welcome. I have had the aero tank for about a month or two now. Haven't change the coil as yet cos it's hardly in use. I have a kayfun clone that I use wit the svd. Will probably sell the aero tank wit the svd to get an upgrade. Lol Feb 2013 is when I got introduced to vaping on a ego ce4 had the twisp from about April 2014 till about two months back when I got the svd.

Welcome to the forum @Keegz
Wow, vaping since Feb13 means almost 2 years. Hardly new to the vaping world. 2 years is a heck of a long time in vaping!
Congrats

Enjoy the forum and your vaping. We have a wonderful place here

Thank you all for the kind welcomes. I have just received my new Nautilus Mini and istick from Vape Mob (thank you!). I ordered the Classic T'Bac with the new kit too. Just getting it set up and starting to Vape... I am blown away! I have only used a Twisp (and a very cheap e-cig cartridge type many years ago), and of course there is now so much to adjust... Flavour is good, huge amounts of vape available. I need to play with all the settings now to find my "sweet spot". But nicely packaged from Vape Mob, and both pieces seem to be very well made. I wanted to have something that I can travel with easily, and not be too cumbersome to use. So far, I am extremely happy with my choice; the Nautilus fits very neatly on the iStick (the Twisp does look a little odd on it...but it opens up the possibility to swap around). Certainly I feel I can use this without attracting unwanted attention to myself (other than the massive cumulonimbus clouds that may be following me)!

Next step(s) will be to call in at one of the suppliers and to try some different ejuices available.

But importantly, I still have not had a stinkie (nor wanted one...other than yesterday, just before I replaced the coil on the Twisp!). Clearly I was not getting the nicotine that I am addicted to, but a quick swap out of the coil, took the urge for an analogue stick away. Now with the new set up and the Twisp as backup, I should have no excuses!!!

Thank you all for the kind welcomes. I have just received my new Nautilus Mini and istick from Vape Mob (thank you!). I ordered the Classic T'Bac with the new kit too. Just getting it set up and starting to Vape... I am blown away! I have only used a Twisp (and a very cheap e-cig cartridge type many years ago), and of course there is now so much to adjust... Flavour is good, huge amounts of vape available. I need to play with all the settings now to find my "sweet spot". But nicely packaged from Vape Mob, and both pieces seem to be very well made. I wanted to have something that I can travel with easily, and not be too cumbersome to use. So far, I am extremely happy with my choice; the Nautilus fits very neatly on the iStick (the Twisp does look a little odd on it...but it opens up the possibility to swap around). Certainly I feel I can use this without attracting unwanted attention to myself (other than the massive cumulonimbus clouds that may be following me)!

Next step(s) will be to call in at one of the suppliers and to try some different ejuices available.

But importantly, I still have not had a stinkie (nor wanted one...other than yesterday, just before I replaced the coil on the Twisp!). Clearly I was not getting the nicotine that I am addicted to, but a quick swap out of the coil, took the urge for an analogue stick away. Now with the new set up and the Twisp as backup, I should have no excuses!!!
Those mini Nautilus tanks, especially with the iStick take vaping to a whole new level, congrats @dissol you've made a great choice :)

Congrats @dissol, so glad you got upgraded - it is a great pair. Also, a very fantastic (and quite surprising) feeling when you realize you've actually not had a smoke in a long time, and have no desire for one - and it just keeps getting better the longer you go :D

Welcome to the forum. You have definitely come to the right place to learn and explore.

Welcome to the forum @Keegz
Wow, vaping since Feb13 means almost 2 years. Hardly new to the vaping world. 2 years is a heck of a long time in vaping!
Congrats

Enjoy the forum and your vaping. We have a wonderful place here

thanks @ Silver. got introduced to vaping with the ego in Feb 2013 which was a on, off thing cos of the poor brands and flavors that i tryed but really ended the stinkies in April 2014 when i got the twisp, but its been a good journey so far.

Hi my name is Ben. I started vaping about a year and a half ago and it is the only thing that has helped me stop smoking so far.

I started vaping when i bought a twisp, and have progressed from there. I have used quite a few devices and went through a stage where i loved my Kayfun, but i now enjoy the ease and flavour of the Nautilus mini running off a Hcigar box mod. I have just acquired and atlantis and have a Smoke BEC Pro on the way to make sure it runs well.

So yeah, hi all!

Hi my name is Ben. I started vaping about a year and a half ago and it is the only thing that has helped me stop smoking so far.

I started vaping when i bought a twisp, and have progressed from there. I have used quite a few devices and went through a stage where i loved my Kayfun, but i now enjoy the ease and flavour of the Nautilus mini running off a Hcigar box mod. I have just acquired and atlantis and have a Smoke BEC Pro on the way to make sure it runs well.

So yeah, hi all!
Welcome to the forum @Benjamin Cripps :D

So yeah, hi all!
Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on being stinky free for so long. Great gear. Happy vaping.

Back