Introduce Yourselves:

Hi all, my name is victor.

I am a chemist living in JHB. I am a heavy cigarette smoker, and I have decided (after much research and deliberation) to take the plunge, and explore the vaping alternative in minute detail.

I look forward to discussing the many fascinating aspects of vaping culture with fellow members.

I am intrigued, that one can regain control of an addiction by turning it into a hobby.The possibilities are endless......

Hi all, my name is victor.

I am a chemist living in JHB. I am a heavy cigarette smoker, and I have decided (after much research and deliberation) to take the plunge, and explore the vaping alternative in minute detail.

I look forward to discussing the many fascinating aspects of vaping culture with fellow members.

I am intrigued, that one can regain control of an addiction by turning it into a hobby.The possibilities are endless......

Welcome to the forum @vicvega
You are in the right place. Lots of passionate enthusiasts here
Vaping is transformational.
Enjoy your stay here.

Hi my name is Charl (AKA Mogwai). I'm a gamer. I'm from a town called Kimberley in the Northern Cape. I just ordered my first e-cig on Friday. Cant wait to get started. This is all new to me. Thank you for excepting me in to the community.:hi::SAYWHATAGAIN:

Hi my name is Charl (AKA Mogwai). I'm a gamer. I'm from a town called Kimberley in the Northern Cape. I just ordered my first e-cig on Friday. Cant wait to get started. This is all new to me. Thank you for excepting me in to the community.:hi::SAYWHATAGAIN:

Welcome to the forum @Mogwai79
Congrats on the vaping - enjoy your stay here

Hi Guys,

My name is Francois. I'm from Cape Town and been a stinkie smoker for 12 years until the last 2 weeks I have switched to vaping only. I can see this turning into a great hobby. Looking forward to learning from and having discussions with you all.

Hi Guys,

My name is Francois. I'm from Cape Town and been a stinkie smoker for 12 years until the last 2 weeks I have switched to vaping only. I can see this turning into a great hobby. Looking forward to learning from and having discussions with you all.
Hi and welcome to the forum @Effjh

I have to mention your strange username on the forum :)

Care sharing with us how it came about?

Welcome @vicvega , @Mogwai79 and @Effjh . Hope you enjoy the time here and the hobby as much as we do.
Feel free to pop any questions or relate any vape related experiences you want to share ;) Thare are many experienced vapers on here that's willing to help out a fellow vaper and convert any smoker to the lighter side of life.

@Riaz , I can only assume the 'Eff' is the 'F sound' of Francois i.e. FJH and has nothing to do with this :

Hi and welcome to the forum @Effjh

I have to mention your strange username on the forum :)

Care sharing with us how it came about?

Since you asked..

@Kuhlkatz isn't far off :). My childhood nickname was Effie, as in the F in Francois. However in High School we realised this is another name for a condom :oops: The nickname stuck, but I felt it wouldn't be an appropriate forum nick as some might mistake me for a condom rep. My other names are Jaques and Hugo, so my nick + initials = Effjh :D

Hope that answered your question.

Since you asked..

@Kuhlkatz isn't far off :). My childhood nickname was Effie, as in the F in Francois. However in High School we realised this is another name for a condom :oops: The nickname stuck, but I felt it wouldn't be an appropriate forum nick as some might mistake me for a condom rep. My other names are Jaques and Hugo, so my nick + initials = Effjh :D

Hope that answered your question.

Ever think there might be a slight case of multiple personality disorder here :p

Most welcome. All the best with your vaping journey. Please keep us updated.

Hi Guys,

Great stuff. Most welcome to the forum. Happy vaping.

Hey People

My name is Strafford. I live in Cape Town. I haven't really smoked cigarettes but i have previously owned about 3 eGo e-cigs, all broken by now. i am currently waiting on my new Eleaf i60w TC from VapeKing to be delivered, cant wait to be blowing clouds again.

Hey People

My name is Strafford. I live in Cape Town. I haven't really smoked cigarettes but i have previously owned about 3 eGo e-cigs, all broken by now. i am currently waiting on my new Eleaf i60w TC from VapeKing to be delivered, cant wait to be blowing clouds again.

Hi Straff and welcome!

I can relate, I had 3 e-cigs (the last an Aero) before I got my TC60W iStick.

A very fine choice. You are going to love that device. It's quite a leap from an eGo One/Aero! I'm pretty attached to mine already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys, I'm Doug from Durban. I've been smoking things on and off for 20 yrs, weening myself onto Vapes now.
Look forward to chatting and perhaps meeting some of you in future.
I'm currently using a Cloupor mini with a Kangertech subtank and vaping Fogg's Famous Sauce...

Hey People

Hi Straff and welcome!

I can relate, I had 3 e-cigs (the last an Aero) before I got my TC60W iStick.

A very fine choice. You are going to love that device. It's quite a leap from an eGo One/Aero! I'm pretty attached to mine already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys, I'm Doug from Durban. I've been smoking things on and off for 20 yrs, weening myself onto Vapes now.
I'm currently using a Cloupor mini with a Kangertech subtank and vaping Fogg's Famous Sauce...
Most welcome to the forum. All the best with the weening process. Happy vaping.

Hey People

Welcome to the forum @TheSTRAFF
Congrats on the upgrade - let us know how it goes
Enjoy your stay here!

Welcome to the forum @VapeMe
Congrats on the vaping - you are doing a great thing!
Enjoy your stay here and feel free to ask questions as you go along.

Since you are in Durban, be sure to check out the upcoming ECIGSSA Durban VapMeet taking place on 29 Dec.
Will be a lot of fun and you will be able meet several of the Durban vapers and a couple down there from JHB!

Check out this thread for all the details:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/ecigssa-durban-mini-vape-meet-tuesday-29-december.t17630/

They dont happen often, so if you are able to attend, I suggest you do. I think you will have a great time

Attention new members

For those of you based near Durban or there on holiday, please take note of the upcoming ECIGSSA Durban vape meet that will be held on Tues 29 Dec 2015 in Morningside, Durban.

It's a great opportunity to meet other vapers, try out loads of gear and juices and have a good time. You can also meet some experienced vapers and get help with your coils or advice on anything that you need help on.

It's free to attend, just RSVP with the blue button on the first post at the following thread:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/ecigssa-durban-mini-vape-meet-tuesday-29-december.t17630/

There are going to be some fabulous prizes on the day. There will be a cloud-blowing competition and several random draws.

Come say hello. You will meet several members of the Admin and Mod team on the day. Not to mention loads of enthusiastic friendly vapers. @Sir Vape has kindly offered to host us on the day so there wont be any shortage of high quality gear and juices. Don't miss it!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Hello all!

So I am pleased to say that I recently made the switch to vaping, and I am definitely one happy happy chappy! I just finished my first year at varsity and ended up smoking every time I started drinking. I started saving about mid way through the year and recently got myself a iJust 2 :)

As excited as I am about my vaping journey ahead, I am even more excited to be a part of what seems like an amazingly friendly group of people!

Hello all!

So I am pleased to say that I recently made the switch to vaping, and I am definitely one happy happy chappy! I just finished my first year at varsity and ended up smoking every time I started drinking. I started saving about mid way through the year and recently got myself a iJust 2 :)

As excited as I am about my vaping journey ahead, I am even more excited to be a part of what seems like an amazingly friendly group of people!

Welcome Mate, you are right about friendly members of forum. Wealth of information available here, don't be afraid to ask if you need any help, guys (and girls) are keen to be of assistance. This forum has really expanded my vape experience, am sure it will be the same for you.

Welcome Mate, you are right about friendly members of forum. Wealth of information available here, don't be afraid to ask if you need any help, guys (and girls) are keen to be of assistance. This forum has really expanded my vape experience, am sure it will be the same for you.
X 2.

Members of this forum are amazing.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Back