Major pitstop

Great pitstop @acorn
Ready for the week ahead!

Been pitstopping several devices over the past few days.

Today was REO Red with the Nuppin v2 and the Monster Kayfun v2

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440879407.807790.jpg

I decided to build a new dual coil for the Nuppin v2 and it worked out much better than yesterday's one. This one came out at 0.46. Just what I was aiming for. And the coils heat up much more evenly.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440879532.969140.jpg

All wicked up with Rayon

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440879642.244028.jpg

Coils fairly high with 8mm negative leg lengths.

I needed to put in VM Choc Mint because it will help me with my review of Voodoo Dark Forrest and I wanted a lung hit version of Choc Mint. Only problem is that I only had 18mg VM Choc Mint and I didn't want to dilute the flavour. The vape is glorious. But it is a bit strong. Just a few toots here and there - I can feel the early stages of a Silver.

The monster Kayfun has @Paulie's amazing guava. With some menthol. Rewicked with Rayon. It's just so lovely. But the tank is running out fast.

Major pitstop. All juiced up (batteries and joose), dry burned and, if applicable, wicked. From left to right. All coils are contact with Kanthal A1 and have an ID of 2.5 mm.

• IPV 50W (first edition) with Goliath V2, 26g duals at 0.5 ohms, wicked with Cotton Bacon V2. Vaping Dr Stanley Clarke's Snake Oil between 20 and 30W.
  • IPV D2 with Sapor, 27 g vertical duals at 0.5 ohms, wicked with 3 mm Ceramic. Dedicated to MMM's AshyBac at around 30W.
  • Reo Grand with Cyclone AFC, 30 g twisted single coil at 0.8 ohms (works a charm @Blu_Marlin), Scottish Roll wicked. Vaping ComplexChaos's Heavenly Peaches.
  • Reo Woodvil with Rogue, 27 g slanted duals at 0.45 ohms, wicked with 3 mm Ceramic. Dedicated to 5P Bowden's Mate.
  • Reo Woodvil with Rogue, 27 g slanted duals at 0.45 ohms, wicked with 3 mm Ceramic. Dedicated to Tarks Matador.
  • Reo Grand with Chalice, 26 g single at 0.5 ohms, wicked with 3 mm Ceramic. Vaping Tarks Poison Elite.
  • Reo Mini with Chalice, 27 g single at 0.77 ohms, wicked with 3 mm Ceramic. Vaping Vapour Mountain's XXX.
  • Reo Mini with RM2, 37 g single at 0.78 ohms, wicked with 3 mm Ceramic. Vaping Vapour Mountain's VM4 Oak Aged Special Reserve.
  • SX Mini M class with GEM, 27 g single at 0.8 ohms, wicked with Cotton Bacon V2. Dedicated to Voodoo Vapour's Gravestone at around 12W.
yrRkwJX.jpg

OUTSTANDING pitstop @Andre !!
Winner!

Now that is one awesome picture! There is nothing quite as satisfying as a major pit stop! :rock:

Major pitstop. All juiced up (batteries and joose), dry burned and, if applicable, wicked. From left to right. All coils are contact with Kanthal A1 and have an ID of 2.5 mm.

• IPV 50W (first edition) with Goliath V2, 26g duals at 0.5 ohms, wicked with Cotton Bacon V2. Vaping Dr Stanley Clarke's Snake Oil between 20 and 30W.
  • IPV D2 with Sapor, 27 g vertical duals at 0.5 ohms, wicked with 3 mm Ceramic. Dedicated to MMM's AshyBac at around 30W.
  • Reo Grand with Cyclone AFC, 30 g twisted single coil at 0.8 ohms (works a charm @Blu_Marlin), Scottish Roll wicked. Vaping ComplexChaos's Heavenly Peaches.
  • Reo Woodvil with Rogue, 27 g slanted duals at 0.45 ohms, wicked with 3 mm Ceramic. Dedicated to 5P Bowden's Mate.
  • Reo Woodvil with Rogue, 27 g slanted duals at 0.45 ohms, wicked with 3 mm Ceramic. Dedicated to Tarks Matador.
  • Reo Grand with Chalice, 26 g single at 0.5 ohms, wicked with 3 mm Ceramic. Vaping Tarks Poison Elite.
  • Reo Mini with Chalice, 27 g single at 0.77 ohms, wicked with 3 mm Ceramic. Vaping Vapour Mountain's XXX.
  • Reo Mini with RM2, 37 g single at 0.78 ohms, wicked with 3 mm Ceramic. Vaping Vapour Mountain's VM4 Oak Aged Special Reserve.
  • SX Mini M class with GEM, 27 g single at 0.8 ohms, wicked with Cotton Bacon V2. Dedicated to Voodoo Vapour's Gravestone at around 12W.
yrRkwJX.jpg
Much RDA such vape awesome pit stop

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

@Andre - whats the coil ID you use for your 3mm ceramic wicks?

Fairly large pitstop earlier this afternoon

Mainly refills, rewicks and battery changes but there was a new coil for thumper...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443895317.491183.jpg

From left to right

Reo Red / Nuppin
This has a 28g small ID (1.6mm) 28g dual coil for crispness. Loaded it up with some DIY "Lime Ice". Glorious! Crisp, refreshing. This juice is lovely in lung hit mode.

Reo Black / RM2 (affectionately known as "Thumper")
This Reo always has a hard hitting tobacco in it. Today was a refill of "BlackBobas" a mix of Blackbird and Bobas Bounty. But I made a new coil with 27g kanthal. Got it a while ago and been meaning to try it. Did only 5 wraps on 2mm. Came out at 0.69 ohms. Lovely and vigorous. So far I am happy. Not much afterburner. A bit less crisp but its nice nonetheless. @Andre i know this has been your wire of choice for a while. Cant believe it took me so long to try it. Lol. Will report back on it after a while.

Reo Blue / Nuppin
This had a new coil built a few days ago. New for me. I tried dual 26g. Vigorous yet smoother than i thought. @Alex, you would be proud. My wires are getting thicker ;-) Today it was a refill and Rayon rewick of a juice i tried recently for the first time. E-liquid Project Pink Lady. I may review this.

Reo Silver / RM2
This is my main high fidelity flavour producer. Simple 28g 0.9 ohm single microcoil. Crisp and faithful. Mouth to lung perfection. Today it also got some of the E-liquid Project Pink Lady. I need to taste it in here to compare to the lung hit on the Nuppin.

Lemo1 on Sig
Just a refill of my "Strawberry Ice". This tank has pretty much had only this flavour and slight variations of it for the past few months. Its my mindless vape. Mainly for when working at the computer. The Lemo1 is an excellent flavour producer for this juice. Sharp and edgy. Better for this juice than any of my other tanks. Simple 1.2 ohm 28g kanthal coil with Rayon wick to bring out the menthol. Restrictive lung hit. Lovely.

Im ready for the next day or two :D

Fairly large pitstop earlier this afternoon

Mainly refills, rewicks and battery changes but there was a new coil for thumper...

View attachment 36493

From left to right

Reo Red / Nuppin
This has a 28g small ID (1.6mm) 28g dual coil for crispness. Loaded it up with some DIY "Lime Ice". Glorious! Crisp, refreshing. This juice is lovely in lung hit mode.

Reo Black / RM2 (affectionately known as "Thumper")
This Reo always has a hard hitting tobacco in it. Today was a refill of "BlackBobas" a mix of Blackbird and Bobas Bounty. But I made a new coil with 27g kanthal. Got it a while ago and been meaning to try it. Did only 5 wraps on 2mm. Came out at 0.69 ohms. Lovely and vigorous. So far I am happy. Not much afterburner. A bit less crisp but its nice nonetheless. @Andre i know this has been your wire of choice for a while. Cant believe it took me so long to try it. Lol. Will report back on it after a while.

Reo Blue / Nuppin
This had a new coil built a few days ago. New for me. I tried dual 26g. Vigorous yet smoother than i thought. @Alex, you would be proud. My wires are getting thicker ;-) Today it was a refill and Rayon rewick of a juice i tried recently for the first time. E-liquid Project Pink Lady. I may review this.

Reo Silver / RM2
This is my main high fidelity flavour producer. Simple 28g 0.9 ohm single microcoil. Crisp and faithful. Mouth to lung perfection. Today it also got some of the E-liquid Project Pink Lady. I need to taste it in here to compare to the lung hit on the Nuppin.

Lemo1 on Sig
Just a refill of my "Strawberry Ice". This tank has pretty much had only this flavour and slight variations of it for the past few months. Its my mindless vape. Mainly for when working at the computer. The Lemo1 is an excellent flavour producer for this juice. Sharp and edgy. Better for this juice than any of my other tanks. Simple 1.2 ohm 28g kanthal coil with Rayon wick to bring out the menthol. Restrictive lung hit. Lovely.

Im ready for the next day or two :D

It's great to see two Nuppins on patrol @Silver :)

Happy new year to everyone!

Quite a rare occasion for me to have all the operational devices pitstopped and ready to go...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451756222.136302.jpg

The 5 on the left are "workhorses".
  • Monster Kayfun on iStick 50 - dedicated to "guava ice" - such lovely flavour from this tank and a legendary mod
  • Reo Black / RM2 aka "Thumper" - got a new 29g paracoil recently - usually serving up the tobacco of the day but currently loaded with a coffee DIY from a friend
  • Reo mini - my travel companion - freshly coiled and dedicated to "Choc Mint Coffee". Love this little device to bits
  • Reo Red / Nuppin2 - tiny 28g duals serving up a delicious crisp "Lime Ice" DIY.
  • The humble yet mighty Evod1 - for morning vapes with VM Berry Blaze nuked with menthol drops. Istick20 driving but that's because HRH annexed the MVP2s
The 3 in the middle represent something I am testing - battle of the tanks for "Strawberry Ice". Am trying to see how others compare in their sharpness of flavour versus the Lemo1, which has served me well for many months. So far the Lemo1 is still winning!
  • Rolo / Crius - new device - just installed a 28g dual because the first build with 26g wasnt crisp enough for me. Its much better but not quite as crisp or sharp as the Lemo1. Pity because I love the top fill.
  • VTC Mini / Subtank Mini - built a nice 28g coil in the rebuildable base. Better. But a bit "softer" than the Lemo1. I think this will shine for dessert juices. Am liking the VTC Mini a lot. So cute and i like the screen.
  • Sig100+/Lemo1 - something so special about this setup for me. Dedicated to my "Strawberry Ice" blend. Crisp, sharp and accurate. Blissful for me. And the Sig has proven to be legendary. Love the fire button.
The 2 on the far right are dedicated to a new juice I am trying - Wiener Vape Co. Fetch - the Papaya one.
  • Reo Blue / Nuppin1 - sporting a 26g dual and newly wicked with Rayon - it can get a bit warm for me with 26g but works for me with some juices
  • Reo Silver / RM2 - high fidelity flavour machine - very important device for me because it is used as a primary for juice reviews for fruity or non-tobacco flavours.

Last edited:

Quite a rare occasion for me to have all the operational devices pitstopped and ready to go...

View attachment 42227

• Monster Kayfun on iStick 50 - dedicated to "guava ice" - such lovely flavour from this tank and a legendary mod
  • Reo Black / RM2 aka "Thumper" - got a new 29g paracoil recently - usually serving up the tobacco of the day but currently loaded with a coffee DIY from a friend
  • Reo mini - my travel companion - freshly coiled and dedicated to "Choc Mint Coffee". Love this little device to bits
  • Reo Red / Nuppin2 - tiny 28g duals serving up a delicious crisp "Lime Ice" DIY.
  • The humble yet mighty Evod1 - for morning vapes with VM Berry Blaze nuked with menthol drops. Istick20 driving but that's because HRH annexed the MVP2s
The 3 in the middle represent something I am testing - battle of the tanks for "Strawberry Ice". Am trying to see how others compare in their sharpness of flavour versus the Lemo1, which has served me well for many months. So far the Lemo1 is still winning!
  • Rolo / Crius - new device - just installed a 28g dual because the first build with 26g wasnt crisp enough for me. Its much better but not quite as crisp or sharp as the Lemo1. Pity because I love the top fill.
  • VTC Mini / Subtank Mini - built a nice 28g coil in the rebuildable base. Better. But a bit "softer" than the Lemo1. I think this will shine for dessert juices. Am liking the VTC Mini a lot. So cute and i like the screen.
  • Sig100+/Lemo1 - something so special about this setup for me. Dedicated to my "Strawberry Ice" blend. Crisp, sharp and accurate. Blissful for me. And the Sig has proven to be legendary. Love the fire button.
The 2 on the far right are dedicated to a new juice I am trying - Wiener Vape Co. Fetch - the Papaya one.
  • Reo Blue / Nuppin1 - sporting a 26g dual and newly wicked with Rayon - it can get a bit warm for me with 26g but works for me with some juices
  • Reo Silver / RM2 - high fidelity flavour machine - very important device for me because it is used as a primary for juice reviews for fruity or non-tobacco flavours.
May I suggest 24gauge 8 wraps dual coil for the crius and vape it around 55watts that build really shines for me

May I suggest 24gauge 8 wraps dual coil for the crius and vape it around 55watts that build really shines for me

Thanks @gman211911
I found the 26g too rounded and wanted something more crisp. So tried 28g. The crispness improved quite a lot.

But will keep your 24g suggestion in mind. As a matter of interest, what juices are you vaping in the Crius? Desserts? Rich juices? Or fruity menthols and the like?

Thanks @gman211911
I found the 26g too rounded and wanted something more crisp. So tried 28g. The crispness improved quite a lot.

But will keep your 24g suggestion in mind. As a matter of interest, what juices are you vaping in the Crius? Desserts? Rich juices? Or fruity menthols and the like?
Mostly dessert juices need to restock on some fetch as I'd like to run it through with the crius

Mostly dessert juices need to restock on some fetch as I'd like to run it through with the crius

I know @yusufcapevaper uses the same build with his juices. And he does like his fruity menthol type vapes.

View attachment 42227

I still have my lemo 1s. I loved them. They are currently in my draw at the office. I prefer the lemo 1 to the 2. The 2 was convinient to fill but that's all.
P.S. those are beautiful roses.

I only own 3 currently, but though let I just post a picture lol.... I'm sure I'd have atleast double before the end of 2016 ....

1765f36bd2a171102307bb6c0d865aaa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f2d72f8f2b6818e1c61612a35fb11c56.jpg

Quick clean up just before New Years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A great Friday pit stop :D

I have been so busy the past several weeks that many of my rebuildables have been sitting quietly in the corner. I'm on a mission to get the vape team up and running again. Several pitstops are required but I am going to do it slowly over a couple of days.

Last night it was the REO Nuppin.

Tonight it's one of my favourite setups. The Lemo1 on the Sig. I love this tank because it has the sharpest and most 'edgy' flavour of any tank I've tried. I also like the restrictive airflow. It has pretty much only had one juice in it since I got it. And that's a juice I call 'strawberry ice'. VM Strawberry plus menthol concentrate.

So tonight I got her back to her old glory.

Such a simple coil. 7 wraps of 28g around 2mm. 8 wraps then unwind the first one ;-)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457552168.183701.jpg

Mounted. Looks good. 1.23 ohms

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457552227.954541.jpg

Perched up a bit.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457552266.190836.jpg

Glowing nicely. Then wicked with Rayon. (No wick photo sorry)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457552287.159438.jpg

And then for the most glorious sharp vape.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457552348.964706.jpg

So tasty and satisfying for me. The sharpness of the menthol bites nicely. And there is a slight sourness to the strawberry. I have yet to come across a tank this 'sharp' and focused. Makes the subtank mini seem 'out of focus'. For this juice the Lemo1 Rocks.

Happy evening ;-)

Last edited:

yrRkwJX.jpg
9 fantastic mods. 9 fantastic atties. My frigging HERO.

Back