Major pitstop

Doing a fairly sizeable pitstop

View attachment 78938

Vaping on a coffee tobacco mix in the Avo

View attachment 78939

And listening to a great song:

Nothing else matters

There is something very therapeutic about pitstopping and getting into a 'zone'. It's just magical.

@Silver

Let me know what you think of this video .......... listened to it while i recoiled and wicked my Aria Sleeper RDA. :)

A bit much for me @KZOR

This is my favourite song by that artist

It was also posted by @CraftyZA in the Song of the Day thread a while back.
Whenever I listen to this song I get goose bumps

If you haven't listened to it, click on it and enjoy it for a few minutes

Am going to listen to it now again and finish off the pitstopping ;-)

Tanks guys, made my day.

Reo Black (aka "Thumper") is done.

upload_2016-12-18_21-46-0.png

New bottle of 18mg Blackbird dilution and a touch of menthol.
New Jap Cotton wick
Fresh battery

There just isn't a better MTL vape for me.
The vapour jets out of there with vigour. Throat hit city. Blissful.

Thumper.jpg

Last edited:
Watching those 'Tallica videos brings back some awesome times and while we on the subject, lets not forget this gem :

After quite a while 'on the bench' my beloved Lemo1 got some attention this evening

Pitstop time for the sharp flavoured Lemo1!

Shiny new coil. Nothing fancy. 7wrap 2mm ID Kanthal Vapowire. 1.22 ohms

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1482773145.685317.jpg

Wicked and lubed up. Drape method just touching the decks. That works for me. Rayon because this is Strawberry Menthol and rayon brings out the menthol beautifully.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1482773253.208618.jpg

And voila! The Sig/Lemo1 is back in action. Low power restricted lung hit. Glorious pinpoint sharp flavour. Lots of treble ;-)

Happy days!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1482773334.564316.jpg

@Silver looking good, where do you source Rayon? I'm trying to get my hands on some to check it out for this exact reason

Hi @The_Ice , i was part of a group buy ages ago (about 2yrs) where four of us got a box from Amazon and we shared it. Am still using the same batch!

I recall some vendors were selling it at some stage but not sure

@Silver where do you source your Blackbird? None left in CT and it is my Kryptonite.

I boight five bottles a while back from VapeMob, actually I think it was six because I got two for my mom.
Mine are 18mg and hers are 12mg
Am down to two last bottles so will be in the same position as you when Im done
Have been diluting it with 18mg PG/VG to make it last a bit longer, so have been going for quite a while. Also I only use it in the MTL Reo/RM2 so it goes quite a long way.

Vapemob???
No Witchers Brew from them for close on a year already.
I boight five bottles a while back from VapeMob, actually I think it was six because I got two for my mom.
Mine are 18mg and hers are 12mg
Am down to two last bottles so will be in the same position as you when Im done
Have been diluting it with 18mg PG/VG to make it last a bit longer, so have been going for quite a while. Also I only use it in the MTL Reo/RM2 so it goes quite a long way.
OH drat I had hope here for a moment. When you do run out give some Berties Vapbucco a go. Not the same but at least in the ball park for excellent tobacco. I have been getting by quite well with their Sweet Nuts blend.

If I find more Blackbird I will let you know too there is a good few people hunting it.

No Witchers Brew from them for close on a year already.

OH drat I had hope here for a moment. When you do run out give some Berties Vapbucco a go. Not the same but at least in the ball park for excellent tobacco. I have been getting by quite well with their Sweet Nuts blend.

If I find more Blackbird I will let you know too there is a good few people hunting it.

I actually have one or two Vapbuccos in my cupboard. Tried them at VapeCon and was very impressed. Will remember to try them soon.

I actually have one or two Vapbuccos in my cupboard. Tried them at VapeCon and was very impressed. Will remember to try them soon.
Those juices got me back to low wattage single coils and only this week got my brother in law to finally switch to vaping ( I am down a Hohmslice and Protank while he is here going to PIF them I think). Quality juice IMO.

Major pitstop ahead

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1484676948.167677.jpg

In the pit lane:
  • I need to make more of my Strawberry Ice blend.
  • Rewick and refill of the Subtank Mini
  • Rewick and refill of the Lemo1
  • A new dual coil for the Crius. Going to try thinner 28g wire. Not happy with the 26g in there.
  • Rewick and refill of REO Black aka thumper with Blackbird
Ambitious perhaps but let's see if I can get it done in one hour....

All done

Except for REO black ;-)
That will have to wait for tmrw.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1484683443.333935.jpg

New coil in Crius is much better. I prefer thinner gauge for faster ramp and a crisper vape.

Sunday Pit Stop. Tanks thoroughly cleaned and airing...
PitStopSunday 001.JPG

Mods all treated and ready for polishing!
PitStopSunday 004.JPG

Friday Pit Stop! Two Exocets, Skyline, Reaper and the Hussar RDTA that will get it's first real test on the Inbox. Ear bud and PG for O-Rings and then wicking and fill. Washed last night and dry burned and left overnight to dry completely!
PitStop 001.JPG

Back