Out And About With Your Reo!

Lol @Rob Fisher looks like the sausage is dancing over the kebab

OMG we have had three scorching days in a row in Durbs! I was at my favourite spot from breakfast and I couldn't face a hot cuppa-chino even and had to settle for a cold Tab with Ice and Lemon!

Boom 010.JPG

Lily and I having a cuppa before graft

a74a629477549f11a9d746508df0b3a2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm also having a 1 on 1 mini mini mini vape meet :)
0c8a6b8962c1354358ac17b5e8be980c.jpg

Message sent via tapatalk

what? sitting and drinking alone counts? i have like 20 gigs of those photos. will start uploading asap :p

Just downloaded the netflix vid; Russell.Peters.Notorius.2013 :rolleyes:

Wow the show was really disappointing! :(

The seats were hard... the hip hop world famous DJ that played music before the show played really kak music... no drinks not even water allowed into the seated area... the warm up guy was quite funny... but Russell was disappointing. He didn't do one of his famous jokes nor did he do any of his Chinese or any other accents other than a bit of Indian... he pretty much chatted to the audience and spent a lot of time talking about wanking... the seats were R750 each and there were four of us... I should have bought a new REO and stayed at home!

Plus the biggest size T-Shirt they had was an XL! WTF!

I was so excited to be able to see him... real bummer! :-(

Sorry to hear Rob, sounds much like the notorius vid I just watched

Wow the show was really disappointing! :(

The seats were hard... the hip hop world famous DJ that played music before the show played really kak music... no drinks not even water allowed into the seated area... the warm up guy was quite funny... but Russell was disappointing. He didn't do one of his famous jokes nor did he do any of his Chinese or any other accents other than a bit of Indian... he pretty much chatted to the audience and spent a lot of time talking about wanking... the seats were R750 each and there were four of us... I should have bought a new REO and stayed at home!

Plus the biggest size T-Shirt they had was an XL! WTF!

I was so excited to be able to see him... real bummer! :-(
That's a bummer Rob! I was online looking for tickets the other day and now am glad I held off from purchasing anything.

Agreed. Another reo would have been a far better purchase :D

2998636bac35a3edd893e038a9d79304.jpg

Shwedagon Pagoda in the background of the cocktail and Reo

Out for lunch today

Accompanied by my trusty artillery

REO Blue with Nuppin and Nanas Cream

REO Mini with Choc Mint Coffee

REO Silver with Melon on the rocks

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422730653.545562.jpg

Really lovely sitting outside at Casalinga in Muldersdrift. Food was tasty. Pudding was superb.

Funny thing happened. A guy at a nearby table had a basic clearo device and he was the talk of that table which had some really swanky beautiful babes taking a puff in admiration of his vape device.

I quietly squonked the Nuppin and took a long lung inhale and exhaled in their direction. Remember it's @Paulie's high VG sauce in there. You should have seen the very inquisitive look on the babes faces. And the surprised look on the dudes face. I wish I had a photo of that. Was quite priceless.

I love the occasional lung hit. I will admit it feels great to blow a nice cloud in some situations. He he

Good day and was lots of fun.

Out for lunch today

Accompanied by my trusty artillery

REO Blue with Nuppin and Nanas Cream

REO Mini with Choc Mint Coffee

REO Silver with Melon on the rocks

View attachment 20535

Really lovely sitting outside at Casalinga in Muldersdrift. Food was tasty. Pudding was superb.

Funny thing happened. A guy at a nearby table had a basic clearo device and he was the talk of that table which had some really swanky beautiful babes taking a puff in admiration of his vape device.

I quietly squonked the Nuppin and took a long lung inhale and exhaled in their direction. Remember it's @Paulie's high VG sauce in there. You should have seen the very inquisitive look on the babes faces. And the surprised look on the dudes face. I wish I had a photo of that. Was quite priceless.

I love the occasional lung hit. I will admit it feels great to blow a nice cloud in some situations. He he

Good day and was lots of fun.
And what happened next...............?

And what happened next...............?

Lol @Andre, the babes took me inside and demanded a full demonstration

Only kidding, nothing happened after the inquisitive looks. I was with a business colleague and our wives so i didnt want it to become a whole vaping discussion. So i didnt puff more big clouds or try draw any further attention.

Back