Out And About With Your Reo!

Rob.
Ban football from the lounge or I sense some Hostility,albeit very friendly!
I'm watching,but only because I'm waiting for a decent team to be shown:D
Well you shouldn't have to wait to long. Just a hint when you watching, the team in Red is a decent team;)

John (@Genosmate ) Rob's Daughter here...

To avoid Black tongue I would suggest as Andre said a Pinot Noir (anything from hermanus is usually a good bet - so your newton johnson, creation and hamilton russell - as well as something more coastal like Fryers Cove or even Franschhoek's Haute Cabriere), or even a lighter bodied wine such as SA's very own varietal: pinotage...can't say I've experienced black tongue though.

On the recommendation side: do yourself a favour and get your hands on Demorgenzon wines, the DMZ range is awesome- the chenin, chard and syrah but their reserve range is something else! I'll send my popz a list for you of some others as well though! Now on the topic of champagne...SA is making MCCs to rival the french (in my honest opinion - having tasted Moet and Tribaut amongst other Frenchies...Get your paws on Krone (borealis brut, rose and demi sec are all awesome...the nicholas charles is beautiful!), also get hold of Jacques Bruere by bon courage, you cannot go wrong here! If you are looking for an epic bubbly that is highly rated and doesn't cost the earth, you have to try the Darling Blanc de Blanc MCC!
Great recommendations. I am a Darling fan, but have not come across their Blanc de Blanc MCC yet. Am sure to look out and get it now.
MCC = Methode Cap Classique (same method as used in Champagne) - just for those who might not know.

Well you shouldn't have to wait to long. Just a hint when you watching, the team in Red is a decent team;)
Thanks,the team in red must be worth watching but they are only playing on Sunday!

Rob.
Ban football from the lounge or I sense some Hostility,albeit very friendly!
I'm watching,but only because I'm waiting for a decent team to be shown:D

Yes football or soccer and cricket and racing is all banned here in the lounge! Oh and also Jukskei!

Judge.jpg

eae605aacae83fa40e136f5ebba16adf.jpg

Just dinner

Rotten Bunny.

Vape the Planet !

Not really Out and About but at home with a nice chilled glass of red... most of the vape gear is packed because I'm off for a few days of R&R away from home and the PC and the Boat with my wife to celebrate 33 years of marriage! Avril and Lily will go with! ;-)

REO-005.jpg

Arrived on the wild coast.

40665cc92ca286d2c96ba4c720a57f05.jpg

Sent from my REO filled with VM Menthol Ice with a drop of coconut!

Beautiful day on the beach... Just a little windy.

39415cad0d4932f40aa32a9a1db086ef.jpg

A beer to chill out with and cool down. And then a glass of red with lunch. Spicey prawns on rice. Yum.

149bfa09075de0bdae5627959dcfca45.jpg

Looks amazing :) Specially for us joburgers that don't see the beach much :)

Avril keeping an eye on the Spur buzzer.

98985fe39136ac887dcc2cc40f60df22.jpg

Avril on a racing car.

6df5d0888ef7ff25ceb6d57789dfd380.jpg

Y
A beer to chill out with and cool down. And then a glass of red with lunch. Spicey prawns on rice. Yum.

149bfa09075de0bdae5627959dcfca45.jpg

You are not supposed to be eating rice!!!

Winner winner chicken dinner.

ba0748d3d7388e474ee2f04f2820cafa.jpg

Loving the photos Rob

And well done on the 5 of a kind!
Avril is bringing you good luck

Are you on the poker machine at this time of the morning! ?
Lol

Back