Out And About With Your Reo!

My Mom's 82nd birthday celebration.

6eeacab2ee87f4d0837ba69caa09b361.jpg

Sent from Avril the REO filled with VM Tropical Ice!

Mmmmm Marrow Bones Baby!

960493bf53574ebb87085df03c5a0b93.jpg

Pork Belly.

1a3db181556e0c0674dd38dfcfa8f512.jpg

On the plane. Trusty REO mini doing the honours.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424685007.161211.jpg

Rob,you really must try the Banting Pasta,its like nothing else you'll ever eat,I can't even begin to describe it:confused:

John I hate loath and detest cauliflower in any form. :-(

John I hate loath and detest cauliflower in any form. :-(

Skipper, so do I! But the banting pizza from colcacchio is amazing. Doesn't taste like cauliflower at all! :eek:

Nice :) safe travels! Hope you brought the rest of the clan along :D

Thanks.
Was actually a mad rush to get packed so i brought only 4 devices and 3 juices
But the other two devices were packed away in the check in luggage.
So it was just me and Reo mini with Choc Mint for the flight
I trust it a lot so went solo with just one device for a few hours ;-)

Other 3 devices are Reo Black, evod1/mvp2 and the Atlantis/CFmod for lung hits

I didnt want to bring the Nuppin Reo in case i lost it. Its quite precious ;-) staying at home safely

Mini Vape meet with @Jos and Amber hand over.

5e741aa7eb677549d8dc8e7b05c66758.jpg

Thanks.
Was actually a mad rush to get packed so i brought only 4 devices and 3 juices
But the other two devices were packed away in the check in luggage.
So it was just me and Reo mini with Choc Mint for the flight
I trust it a lot so went solo with just one device for a few hours ;-)

Other 3 devices are Reo Black, evod1/mvp2 and the Atlantis/CFmod for lung hits

I didnt want to bring the Nuppin Reo in case i lost it. Its quite precious ;-) staying at home safely
You Vape on the Plane? But but but how you not get into trouble ? Better yet how on gods green earth do they let you onto said plane with vape gear ?

Rotten Bunny.

Vape the Planet !

You Vape on the Plane? But but but how you not get into trouble ? Better yet how on gods green earth do they let you onto said plane with vape gear ?

Rotten Bunny.

Vape the Planet !

Sure i vape on the plane. Not conspicuously of course. More stealthy. Possible with the RM2.
And no problems going on the plane with vape gear. The Reos have been through the xray machine a few times in hand luggage and not once have they even asked what it is.

On another note, its a bit disturbing actually... That noone at our airports has asked me what the little metal box is. I wonder if they are looking at the xray images properly. And i doubt they know what a Reo is or what it looks like on the xray image.

@Rotten_Bunny since I converted to vaping, I've done quite a lot of international flights, no one ever asked at the security check about my 5 batteries, Reo, eGrip and bunch of e-juice. Stealth vaping during each flight in my seat without any trouble.

@Silver the only airport I was ever asked about my vape gear was at George - after I gave them a visual explanation what it is, they laughed and I was good to go.

@Rotten_Bunny since I converted to vaping, I've done quite a lot of international flights, no one ever asked at the security check about my 5 batteries, Reo, eGrip and bunch of e-juice. Stealth vaping during each flight in my seat without any trouble.

@Silver the only airport I was ever asked about my vape gear was at George - after I gave them a visual explanation what it is, they laughed and I was good to go.

Lol @johan, i can imagine you giving them a visual explanation!
Classic!

Good evening Hi Ho @Silver! Nice of you to join us at last! I guess you have been paying the bills by working hard! :rock:

Good evening Hi Ho @Silver! Nice of you to join us at last! I guess you have been paying the bills by working hard! :rock:

Lol @Rob Fisher
You are quite right! Working like a demon. But all good. Companies reporting.
But this is my place of refuge and relaxation! If i dont get my forum fix i start getting edgy

Out and about for a kiddies party at the Sandton Fire Station.

Spot the REO

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425811287.333456.jpg

Metal on metal!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425811334.635208.jpg

Standing proud at the front of the fire engine.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425811388.773211.jpg

REO Blue and Nuppin enjoyed the outing thoroughly!

PS- what a fabulous venue for a kiddies party. The Sandton fire station crew were amazing. Took the kids for rides on the big fire engine and even squirted them with water. What a fun morning indeed!

Gas and braai are two words that do not belong in the same sentence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back