Out And About With Your Reo!

Breakfast Weiss and a drip tipless Reo yesterday

b15a83c9abf409f62ed963d6344e5a95.jpg

Out and about with my REO along with old friend, the awesome chef of Quo (Johnathan), a bottle of Steenberg Merlot, Anthea and some great food on conversation! ;-)

Boom 005.JPG

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426931056.276047.jpg

On the farm again, children on there bikes, dogs running with them. Cool breeze blowing. Under a tree, on a blanket, this is the life...

Send while vaping on the Reo mini Thor

Sunday morning breakfast brunch - with REO Blue.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427020216.701819.jpg

@Alex this coffee is very tasty - by the way. Thinking of you and @Paulie ;-)

Driving home puffing away on Jane and get pulled over by Metro. He walks up and now I can see he doesn't know what to do. I opened my window and told him I bet he thought I was talking on my cellphone. He burst out laughing, said yes and sorry and sent me on my way :)

Driving home puffing away on Jane and get pulled over by Metro. He walks up and now I can see he doesn't know what to do. I opened my window and told him I bet he thought I was talking on my cellphone. He burst out laughing, said yes and sorry and sent me on my way :)

Nice cop then @LandyMan !

Out for a work lunch

REO Mini is without doubt the ultimate travel companion for me

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427369541.934521.jpg

Oppie Dorp Restaurant, Stellenbosch. One of the very best imo.

Starter: Oven baked pork belly topped with Danish feta, sundried tomatoes, basil and olive paste, served with Dijon mustard and a red wine reduction sauce.

kbnAp45.jpg

Followed by well matured Chalmar sirloin, rare, with a pepper sauce

7KP2LLe.jpg

Oppie Dorp Restaurant, Stellenbosch. One of the very best imo.

Pork and excellent wine... Life doesn't get much better than that! I am now hungry and am tempted to get my daughter to crack open a good bottle of red!

Well life could be better if a really hot waitress served you! :D

Paired with what juice in the Reo @Andre ?
Can't see so well, but it looks like the Cyclops - so I will guess Bowdens or Dark Forrest?

Pork and excellent wine... Life doesn't get much better than that! I am now hungry and am tempted to get my daughter to crack open a good bottle of red!

Well life could be better if a really hot waitress served you! :D
Lol, no it was a male, but he described their off menu dishes so eloquently and mouth wateringly that I forgave him for the lack of cleavage.

Lol, no it was a male, but he described their off menu dishes so eloquently and mouth wateringly that I forgave him for the lack of cleavage.
Yip, that is the golden Cyclops. And Tarks Matador in the Reo.

Back