Out And About With Your Reo!

Went out for lunch... was Avril 2's first trip out into the wide world! She enjoyed it! I forgot to take a picture of my currie but I was so hungry I forgot... so here is a shot of Avril 1 + 2 out together!

Dremel 002.JPG

Out and About again... first to a Flea Market (Note to self to never ever go to a flea market again) and there was only one interesting stall... some nice wood but the lady at the stand didn't know prices so that was helpful!

OutandAbout 001.JPG OutandAbout 002.JPG

Then I tried to order ribs from the rib stall and they had ran out so that was helpful... so we went to John Dory's (against my better judgement) and that was not helpful at all for my disposition. That restaurant lies... Everybody Loves John Dory! No they do not!

OutandAbout 003.JPG

Out and About again... first to a Flea Market (Note to self to never ever go to a flea market again) and there was only one interesting stall... some nice wood but the lady at the stand didn't know prices so that was helpful!

View attachment 23908 View attachment 23909

Then I tried to order ribs from the rib stall and they had ran out so that was helpful... so we went to John Dory's (against my better judgement) and that was not helpful at all for my disposition. That restaurant lies... Everybody Loves John Dory! No they do not!

View attachment 23910
Oh yeah, last time I visited a John Dory's in Canal Walk the service was so pathetic I walked out and have never been again.

Out for breakfast with the family
1b8588976b4a3bc01b4c25f5a0af5a0e.jpg

On holiday in the garden route area. Had to share my Reo photo. This was at victoria bay.
23549d91628060830fd12428e6e6f623.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super photo @Jimbo
Lol, the Reo is sitting on JHB - at least we know roughly where it comes from...

Lol @kimbo - I love it how the REO was waiting for coffee

...man can't wait for my Reo , some awesome pics there gentleman and lady :) , think I am cured of tanks no matter how hard I try I can not get the full flavour I get out of my RM2 :) .... @Andre you right the wait is excruciating

Is that a cauliflower based bunny - pee po pee po - banting police will be coming for you ;)

Belated birthday breakfast with my mom at Welkom Mugg & Bean

Nice Latte

20150401_093159.jpg

With a Pulled Pork Torta Roll

20150401_093649.jpg

Why don't we know your birth date? You know its a serious offense on this forum to keep your birth date secret and Rob might just impose a hefty fine. Was it today?

Why don't we know your birth date? You know its a serious offense on this forum to keep your birth date secret and Rob might just impose a hefty fine. Was it today?

It was the 27th and there was ppl that congratulated me on the forum in the happy birthday thread :)

Back