Out And About With Your Reo!

Shekou.jpg

After dinner stroll at Shekou SeaWorld with me Reo filled with South African non-nom ejuice:

are those sausages wrapped in bacon?

No! I don't eat pig at all (or jewrow as its pronounced in mandarin). Its very thin sliced beef (neorow) rolled up, which you dump in the hot pot.

No! I don't eat pig at all (or jewrow as its pronounced in mandarin). Its very thin sliced beef (neorow) rolled up, which you dump in the hot pot.

hmmm thinly sliced beef sosaties on the braai. now that might work out well :)

Asahi.jpg

Best commercial beer according to the beer fundies, and I have to agree.

My reo and myself were running all over today. First off to visit @Ugen to do a mech mod swop, then off to @Rob to collect some amazing goodies and finally to meet up with my one mate for some coffee and a small PIF. He's now rocking a nice "new" black vamo with 2 fully charged batteries. His challenge, get an el cheapo charger before both batteries are flat :)

DSC_0075.JPG

My reo and myself were running all over today. First off to visit @Ugen to do a mech mod swop, then off to @Rob to collect some amazing goodies and finally to meet up with my one mate for some coffee and a small PIF. He's now rocking a nice "new" black vamo with 2 fully charged batteries. His challenge, get an el cheapo charger before both batteries are flat :)

View attachment 21577
Great to see you paying it forward friend.:clap::clap:. Why do you have a beauty ring on the Reo?

Great to see you paying it forward friend.:clap::clap:. Why do you have a beauty ring on the Reo?

Silly me only bothered to check if my plume veil screws into the reo's 510 connector properly after i finish modding it for bottom feeding. So beaty ring covers the 510 adaptor i screwed into the reo and screwed the plume veil into the 510 adaptor. Makes the whole shebang way longer than it should be but hey, it works and that's what matters.

Time for some pork belly and then a rack of lamb!
ae820ffa2b4d8cb98c28173bc4d2f443.jpg

Sent from my REO filled with VM Menthol Ice with a drop of coconut!

Ok no rack of Lamb to Fillet Steak on its way. The Pork Belly is outstanding!!

8c85568df3e1ca0c9c52b937e00ed219.jpg

Sent from Avril the REO filled with VM Tropical Ice!

Fillet Stack was great!

bb5878a29ccdade464ae57e39d8f98b4.jpg

OMG the Meringue was simply bloody stunning!

2a1e2639aa5f6fd19b06884caadfa3a3.jpg

Back