Reo Mail

Too much wick . Also see that it does not block the hole on the deck

hmm...hole open, nothing coming to the top, have to say that I have just a little juice in the bottle, for testing. But I guess that one can finish a bottle? Or is there always some left?

Check if the silicone tube is cut in a V at the bottom of the bottle.
It might be pushing against the bottom of the bottle. Is it hard to compress the bottle?

View attachment 11230

View attachment 11231

Bam! Reo mail incoming... first coil 0.8 ohm. Now getting the squonk right :)
Most welcome to Reoville. If you take off the drip tip and look inside whilst squonking, you should see the juice come up and saturate the wick. If not, check if you have not over tightened the bottle or the tube inside the bottle is not sucked to the bottom of the bottle.
Please remember to register on the ECF thread : http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/217670-reo-roll-call.html?highlight=reo+roll+call

Most welcome to Reoville. If you take off the drip tip and look inside whilst squonking, you should see the juice come up and saturate the wick. If not, check if you have not over tightened the bottle or the tube inside the bottle is not sucked to the bottom of the bottle.
Please remember to register on the ECF thread : http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/217670-reo-roll-call.html?highlight=reo roll call
i think it was the bottle too tight...although it was not, if u know what i mean ;) anyway, unscrewed and put it very loosely and seems to work now

i think it was the bottle too tight...although it was not, if u know what i mean ;) anyway, unscrewed and put it very loosely and seems to work now
Should be well screwed in. Usually it is just ¼ turn too tight and one can feel it on the bottle - it feels hard and unwieldy when pressed. Could also be the o-ring in the bottle is not seated properly or is damaged.

Congratulations Tom! I still don't know why I haven't met you at the last JHB vape meet? Looking forward to your Reo comments, once you've sorted the squonking, ... and for fun here is your badge.

View attachment 11235
thank u! and we did meet there... i was the one accidentally calling you oom johan instead of ohm johan :D

thank u! and we did meet there... i was the one accidentally calling you oom johan instead of ohm johan :D

Geez! I'm getting close to my expiry date :eek: it seems! Ok now I recognize you on your avatar behind the cloud. The only excuse I can think of now is that I get so used to young girls saying "NEE OOM" to me, and then I forget about them :D.

Geez! I'm getting close to my expiry date :eek: it seems! Ok now I recognize you on your avatar behind the cloud. The only excuse I can think of now is that I get so used to young girls saying "NEE OOM" to me, and then I forget about them :D.
<<<< also for Ohm (!) Johan then :)

so... will test it for a few weeks and if I like the Reo Grand as much as everyone else here I would buy a Mini as well. Then I am actually complete (see signature).... I would have my travel devices, my home devices, a good dripper. What else would I need?

@Tom - congrats on the Reo !
Never thought I would see the day.
Am thoroughly impressed.

Hope you got the squonking sorted out. The tips that Andre and TylerD gave are what I would also have thought.
I cut the little rubber tube at a slight angle on all my Reos so they don't get caught at the bottom sucking against the bottom of the bottle.

Also, when you squonk, you must press the bottle and then hold it pressed for a few seconds to let the juice get absorbed properly by the wick. That way the wick will be nice and saturated.

Hope its going well!

Its your fault ?! U knew that I would if you let me try ALL of your Reo's, didn't u? :D

Indeed I did @Tom
And I made sure I had a good enough variety of juices loaded to get you interested.
I love it when a plan comes together....
Ha ha ha

Does anyone have any news as to when the group order Reos will arrive?

Back