Reo Mail

Wow Rob, cool gear :rock:

‎‎‎

Off to the bush today. Calling all Reo owners to assist in dishing out Reo badges while I'm away. The pics should start flooding in as of today.

Off to the bush today. Calling all Reo owners to assist in dishing out Reo badges while I'm away. The pics should start flooding in as of today.

Have a great time in the bush @johan, it's my favourite place to spend time with family.

Shall do. Of the pre-orders only one new Reonaut (@zadiac), but have just seen that 11 Reos of the additional stock have already been spoken for - so might see more new Reonauts from there.

Enjoy the bush, please remember to email me that précis.

Enjoy the bush @johan!
Take a photo of Os in front of the animals for us ;-)

ill be collection my 2nd reo today so expecting a double badge @johan
i may just award the badge myself

Ok my new white LP/SL with Atomic on top. Need to build coil and decide what juice to christen HIM with. His name is Shark. As in Great White Shark! :D
Thank you @Oupa you are a legend ... and so is Shark!

2014-09-19 12.04.18.jpg

The great white is a beaut !
Enjoy the weekend and vape up a storm

ok so heres my reo mail for today.
just a sneak preview. will be posting pics of her dressed up and giving her name this eve.
20140919_140137.jpg 20140919_140157.jpg 20140919_140205.jpg

she was bought with a name in mind but now i am not so sure

Oh wow @Marzuq
That is beautiful. Really stunning combination
Wishing you all the best!

Can't really tell from viewing the pics on my phone if it's a mini or a grand?
Either way, looks super

Back