Reo Mail

If I had to take a wild guess I would say that the stock may arrive by Friday... so it's likely that deliveries will start to happen on Tuesday or Wednesday... but that is a wild guess.

Well, here it is. My first. Been vaping it as ADV since I got it on Friday and I'm really impressed. Very comfortable in hand and really punches out big warm flavour from the start. The mod is a LP conversion with initial SL slots milled in the back (ie Look for Murderdolls posts on this). Got some ideas I want to try, so It's going to be fun completing this project mod.

Just realized I'm going to need another while I'm finishing this one off...maybe a mini (hint, hint, anyone?:))

reomail1.jpg

Last edited:
Well, here it is. My first. Been vaping it as ADV since I got it on Friday and I'm really impressed. Very comfortable in hand and really punches out big warm flavour from the start. The mod is a LP conversion with initial SL slots milled in the back (ie Look for Murderdolls posts on this). Got some ideas I want to try, so It's going to be fun completing this project mod.

Just realized I'm going to need another while I'm finishing this one off...maybe a mini (hint, hint, anyone?:))

View attachment 11250
congrats dude you are now part of the legacy of that specific reo. it has changed many hands

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

View attachment 11250

Congrats on your first reo bud!

Most welcome to Reoville, Reonaut :rock:

I sense a reo addiction brewing here seeing as you already have your eye on a mini :D ps if the reo bug bites, there's no cure. Not that one needs one!

View attachment 11250

Congrats and most welcome to Reoville. Enjoy and tell us about it. Your badge should be issued soonest.

View attachment 11250

Congrats on your Reo @huffnpuff
Wishing you many, many happy vapes!

REO Mail Baby!

Finally Brooklyn has arrived! And surprise surprise another Tumbled SL/LP Grand came at the same time!

Brooklyn134.jpg Brooklyn135.jpg

Brookly.jpg

Happy Days! We have a few REO's around the place again! Now to coil them up and give it horns!

Oh my but they are beautiful Rob! Congrats and hope they give you many happy cool ice and coconut pleasures.

I thought I was loosing my mind when two arrived because I couldn't remember ordering two. So I checked with Rob at REOmods to let him know he sent me an extra one in error... but it turns out it was a gift from him personally! OMW I am speechless... he is a special man and he produces a special product! :rock:

Here are my current three girls. Avril in front and Brooklyn back right... now I have to find a real special girl to name my gift REO after.
Brooklyn12.jpg

I thought I was loosing my mind when two arrived because I couldn't remember ordering two. So I checked with Rob at REOmods to let him know he sent me an extra one in error... but it turns out it was a gift from him personally! OMW I am speechless... he is a special man and he produces a special product! :rock:

Here are my current three girls. Avril in front and Brooklyn back right... now I have to find a real special girl to name my gift REO after.
View attachment 11467

Awesome. More than deserved, Reo ambassador extraordinaire!

View attachment 11467
Wow congrats man! They very nice! Well deserved!

Well deserved Rob, had to wait till after 17H00 before I could get on line again due to my bad dsl connection courtesy of Helkom. Enjoy and looking forward to "see" the new namesake.

Super stuff @Rob Fisher

I think the green one looks really good - at least on the photos it does. Stunning.
Loved the video - so cool -
And the surprise gift is awesome! You definitely deserve it.

Wishing you all the best with your growing Reo clan Rob !

Back