Reo P 67

Looks super @Rob Fisher
Thanks for posting

I think this is going to be a need to have for me !

I've just noticed it will have the same feel in the hand as the woodvil in terms of shape.
It will just be more durable and smaller :clap:

Anyone have any idea yet of what the expected price range will be?

It's going to be great.

Well, at $180 and the current exchange rate, I won't be ordering one :CRYCRYBABY:

I will be furious at Zuma, but my name is on the list.

Ok, so it`s January and I thought I’d resurrect this post. Seeing as I have a 1 year vaperversary coming up:party:, I wanted to get me one of these as a present. From me to me;). After reading the ECF threads on the P67 it seems like the first batch will be released like the Woodvil`s. It will be put up on the Reosmods website on a certain date and time and people will be able to purchase. There seems to be a lot of interest in the P67. Now this begs the question, will there be any left over for a pre order via @Oupa ? For the lucky ones that have an account with Reosmods, you know who you are;), getting the P67 should not be a problem, however for us mere mortals I have a strange feeling that we might have to wait for the second production run. If that is indeed the case I see a DNA200 in my future while we wait for the next run. What are your thoughts on this or should one just be positive:shake:?

Side note: I also noticed talk of a P69. Now I’m not sure if it was just the Yanks sense of humour :confused:(there was a link to a REO-TV..a REO with a television screen) or will there be a second iteration of the P design.

Ok, so it`s January and I thought I’d resurrect this post. Seeing as I have a 1 year vaperversary coming up:party:, I wanted to get me one of these as a present. From me to me;). After reading the ECF threads on the P67 it seems like the first batch will be released like the Woodvil`s. It will be put up on the Reosmods website on a certain date and time and people will be able to purchase. There seems to be a lot of interest in the P67. Now this begs the question, will there be any left over for a pre order via @Oupa ? For the lucky ones that have an account with Reosmods, you know who you are;), getting the P67 should not be a problem, however for us mere mortals I have a strange feeling that we might have to wait for the second production run. If that is indeed the case I see a DNA200 in my future while we wait for the next run. What are your thoughts on this or should one just be positive:shake:?

Side note: I also noticed talk of a P69. Now I’m not sure if it was just the Yanks sense of humour :confused:(there was a link to a REO-TV..a REO with a television screen) or will there be a second iteration of the P design.
I'm not a patient person in general.
I think the vape gods might bless you with a P67 if you ask nicely.

With that in mind the dna 200 is a wonderful board. The cloudmaker whiteout seems like a winner but it won't work with the dna 200 board and bf add on unless you use a lipo battery pack. Also I don't think the design will be up to scratch in comparison to a reo.

I would say why not get the DNA200 now and pray hard for a reo P67.

I'm not a patient person in general.
I think the vape gods might bless you with a P67 if you ask nicely.

With that in mind the dna 200 is a wonderful board. The cloudmaker whiteout seems like a winner but it won't work with the dna 200 board and bf add on unless you use a lipo battery pack. Also I don't think the design will be up to scratch in comparison to a reo.

I would say why not get the DNA200 now and pray hard for a reo P67.
I’ve put my hands together and bowed my head in prayer. I am however a patient person. If I’m not blessed with a P67 form the first run I’m sure the DNA200 and ESCRIBE will keep me occupied until the next release:giggle:.

I’ve put my hands together and bowed my head in prayer. I am however a patient person. If I’m not blessed with a P67 form the first run I’m sure the DNA200 and ESCRIBE will keep me occupied until the next release:giggle:.
Now to ask @Rob Fisher to click twice for you when he stays up all night to be the first person to click. ..:party:

One of you Reonauts asked me to add a P67 to my first order but I can't for the life of me remember who it was? @Petrus was you you

Back