Reo P 67

Ah thanks, that would be great.

With regards to the leaks. I'm not sure which setup. I bought my Reo mini about a year ago? Is that old or new? :x If it's old, where can I get the new one? I have tried looking on reosmods.com but can't seem to find anything.

The leaking is likely due to a busted rubber insulator. It's the piece of rubber that houses the positive pin, and does the job of separating the positive and negative in the 510 connection. The reason for this failure is caused by over tightening the atomizer, which places excessive force on the rubber grommet. Most of the clone RDA's that I've seen have a longer positive pin, which is usually the suspect in my opinion.

As @DoubleD mentioned, a replacement kit comes with that rubber part, and it's a quick fix.

Wow, these are great
I certainly do not NEED one, my one Reo has not been loaded with a juice for about 2 weeks
But I do WANT one

That shape gives it something desirable that I think an existing Reonaut will appreciate.

Not sure about the side fire button - its strange - when i first got the Reo I was a bit put off the top fire button, now i am confused about the side one. Lol

Raw tumbled for the win - without question - for me at least
But I will admit the colours look superb - better than on the normal Reo somehow.

Wow, these are great
I certainly do not NEED one, my one Reo has not been loaded with a juice for about 2 weeks
But I do WANT one

That shape gives it something desirable that I think an existing Reonaut will appreciate.

Not sure about the side fire button - its strange - when i first got the Reo I was a bit put off the top fire button, now i am confused about the side one. Lol

Raw tumbled for the win - without question - for me at least
But I will admit the colours look superb - better than on the normal Reo somehow.
Even some that didn't see the appeal of a reo are drooling over this, that white SL....hmmmm

I'm supprised there are still quite a few in stock. I would have thought they would all be sold out by now.

Back