Reo P 67

@Christos the spares i ordered is it ok or did i miss anything important bud?
What spares did you order?
So far I think I have just replaced a contact with a heavy duty contact and a hotspring I collapsed.
I would say you don't really need spares but to be safe
1x hotspring
1x p67 positive contact
Extra bottles if you want etc

What do you need?
I have a few extras at home and some spares on the way.

Hi @Christos a hotspring and positive contact for my refurbished reo and 2 6ml bottles with tubing. If you are willing to part with it, it would be very appreciated

Hi @Christos a hotspring and positive contact for my refurbished reo and 2 6ml bottles with tubing. If you are willing to part with it, it would be very appreciated
I should have. Will check in the morning.
@Clouds4Days you missed a hotspring but use a ohm meter for building and you will be fine.

What spares did you order?
So far I think I have just replaced a contact with a heavy duty contact and a hotspring I collapsed.
I would say you don't really need spares but to be safe
1x hotspring
1x p67 positive contact
Extra bottles if you want etc

Damit... Forgot the hot spring :SOOSICK:

I may not have a spare hot spring for you but I should have a positive contact and bottles.

Sho .... My next P67 wont come anytime soon :)

Ive emailed Rob from Reosmods asking if i could add a hotspring and pay with paypal.
I hope you guys don't confuse the crap out of Rob. Hopefully I get 2x tumbled p67s :D
Perhaps see if you can get @Spares4Days :couch:

Sorry peeps, got a bit giddy there. Was in my cart for ages. I aged a few years in that time I think. But then I pulled the trigger and have some Reomail on the way :)
Reo_P_67__yellow_58a5d08c15615.jpg

So S.A is receiving 7 new Reo P67 soon...
Thats fantastic.
Congratulations everyone we bringing a piece of american vaping history home.

*we are adding more reos to our reos :D

This is my first New Reo.
I had a Reo mini which i bought second hand last year, but it was so beat up and my attempts to restore and spray didnt work out too well so sold her shortly after that.

This is my first New Reo.
I had a Reo mini which i bought second hand last year, but it was so beat up and my attempts to restore and spray didnt work out too well so sold her shortly after that.
I have owned 4 reos.
Made a mistake and sold 2.

Back