Show Us Your Working Wick And Coil Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
You damn fast mr D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Super one @TylerD
You waste no time
Spongebob is performing already...

We await further findings after tweaking etc...

Okidoki, here is my first coil on the Reomizer then.

Very quick coil with 28g on 1.5mm drill. Came out to 1.2ohm.

I am so surprized at the plumes I got with my first shot!
Taste? Well I'm using a juice I made and I haven't tested it with any other equipment. But already amazing.
I will be playing around....alot because I can. :D

It works perfect! My little Spongebob. (I feel a tear developing...)
View attachment 1305
Awesome coil, as always. Way too much cotton as recommended by most Reonauts. Something like in the picture below. Tends to wick much better with less cotton.
Cbkf67i.jpg

Great. The triple twisted coils rock in the Reomizer. Just did a 32g one at 0.9 ohms with cotton - just awesome! Enjoy playing with Spongebob!
Thats awesome ! I will most definately be putting a twisted coil in Spongebob. :D (Now, that sounds dirty!):D
Gonna be a great weekend!

Great. The triple twisted coils rock in the Reomizer. Just did a 32g one at 0.9 ohms with cotton - just awesome! Enjoy playing with Spongebob!
I just did a 32g twisted and it came out on 1ohm flat. Tried it first with silica, but then took it out and put some cotton in. Awesome! Have to squank every 2nd draw tho.
I must say that I am most certainly a cotton guy. I have given the silica and ecowool a fair chance, but I always go back to cotton.

I just did a 32g twisted and it came out on 1ohm flat. Tried it first with silica, but then took it out and put some cotton in. Awesome! Have to squank every 2nd draw tho.
I must say that I am most certainly a cotton guy. I have given the silica and ecowool a fair chance, but I always go back to cotton.
Vast majority of Reonauts are cotton guys and gals. Squonking does take a bit of time to get used to. I used to take out the trip tip, look inside, tilt opposite way from the air hole, squonk, watch the juice fill the chamber - wick and coil and all, release the squonk and watch the juice being sucked back. Replace drip tip and vape. Find I can take much shorter draws on the Reo compared to my Kayfun and Russian.

Okidoki, here is my first coil on the Reomizer then.

Very quick coil with 28g on 1.5mm drill. Came out to 1.2ohm.

I am so surprized at the plumes I got with my first shot!
Taste? Well I'm using a juice I made and I haven't tested it with any other equipment. But already amazing.
I will be playing around....alot because I can. :D

It works perfect! My little Spongebob. (I feel a tear developing...)
View attachment 1305
only have it a couple of hours and allready emotionally attached lol

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

holy moly lol. but its because you moering the thing coz you just got it. you will settle down

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

So last night i was requested to build a dual coil for somebody , unfortunately they have not posted any pics yet or even awarded a medal , hmmmpf , so tonight i have rebuilt my rocket , it needed a clean coil to enjoy a different VM joose .. aint she a beauty
20140213_222215.jpg 20140213_222247.jpg

so i have also been bashing my head with the Steam Turbine , this atty is not for the faint hearted .. but finally i have got it . 50 odd youtube tutorials later , 1m kanthal and several burnt fingers . check this out , this thing freeking rocks , and it's only a single !!20140216_000638.jpg
20140215_234016.jpg

edit .. a tank of Grandmaster joose gone in an hour .. OMG seriously , bring your own joose factory !!

Last edited:
so if you want everybody to have a looky , don't post at 1am !!

so finished the dual stainless steel wire / mesh on my steam turbine ...
20140216_144605.jpg
20140216_144756.jpg

hmmm...did i miss something @TylerD ? Where did the Spongebob come from, all of a sudden? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back