Show Us Your Working Wick And Coil Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe try a shorter drip tip (don't remember how short yours is), and go about 0.65, but first file and noalox to prevent sparking.
I'm using the standard drip tip at the moment. I'm too scared to go lower than 0.8. How low can we go without the sub-ohm kit? I will file and noalox it for sure.

for my buddy @ gazzacpt

dual coil 28g
1 ohm coil
she is going like a Boeing
uqapyde7.jpg

sent from my reonautical cloud machine
That alot of wire Zegee! :D Looks awesome!

I'm using the standard drip tip at the moment. I'm too scared to go lower than 0.8. How low can we go without the sub-ohm kit? I will file and noalox it for sure.
Well, my batteries chart says 0.5 ohms on the AW 18490, but your are probably right as regards the Mini if you consider voltage drop and safety margin. I did for the first time notice sparking on one of my Grands at 0.62. Methinks you could go safely to 0.7 on the Mini. Can't wait for the kits, so like to try around 0.4!

Well, my batteries chart says 0.5 ohms on the AW 18490, but your are probably right as regards the Mini if you consider voltage drop and safety margin. I did for the first time notice sparking on one of my Grands at 0.62. Methinks you could go safely to 0.7 on the Mini. Can't wait for the kits, so like to try around 0.4!
I will do a 27g @ 0.7 ohm next. Will keep you up to date. :)

I will do a 27g @ 0.7 ohm next. Will keep you up to date. :)
Thanks. Btw just this afternoon put a shorty ceramic drip tip on my Mini. Love the ceramic as opposed to metal or delrin, stays cool on the outside and not harsh on the lips. Got a glass one (standard) as well, which equals the ceramic. All from Slowtech.
fgexQl1.jpg

for my buddy @ gazzacpt

dual coil 28g
1 ohm coil
she is going like a Boeing
uqapyde7.jpg

Is that lastnights one, you turned that little dripper into a fog machine.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Unfortunatly I was not able to do a video on the ithaka & gg build. Cant find a virus free, free webcam application. Also left my 1mm sillica at the office.
So for now, i did a very basic setup.
vaze3y8e.jpg

re7u5u9u.jpg

u9y5ezyg.jpg

So vaping some Gambit.

playing around with the reo again twisted 30g 12 wraps 1.5mm ID 1.3ohms vapes beautifully
nydapa4y.jpg

nice and even glow
6y3y2upe.jpg

And vaping like a champ
hepehapa.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

playing around with the reo again twisted 30g 12 wraps 1.5mm ID 1.3ohms vapes beautifully
nydapa4y.jpg

nice and even glow
6y3y2upe.jpg

And vaping like a champ
hepehapa.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
That glow looks awesome! great stuff!
I haven't twisted 30g yet. The 30g i've got I think is actually 28g. When I check the thicknesses with my vernier, it looks wrong. My 26g is also 27g. Dunno.

Need some help. I am looking for sone 30g wire. I have a rocket rba and have been coiling with 28g(too many wraps) and 32g(not enough wraps). But cant find a reseller with 30g. Does any one have some spare?

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk

Need some help. I am looking for sone 30g wire. I have a rocket rba and have been coiling with 28g(too many wraps) and 32g(not enough wraps). But cant find a reseller with 30g. Does any one have some spare?

Where u bases?

Yes. They don't have any. That is where I bought the 28g and 32g

We have @Rex

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Unfortunatly I was not able to do a video on the ithaka & gg build. Cant find a virus free, free webcam application. Also left my 1mm sillica at the office.
So for now, i did a very basic setup.
vaze3y8e.jpg

re7u5u9u.jpg

u9y5ezyg.jpg

So vaping some Gambit.
And, hop was the vape on the basic setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back