Silvers ESG Skyline Experience

Got my replacement parts! 2 working days! Woohoo!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Patience is key here bro... Take the time to lube the o-rings etc before jumping into the build.

Got my replacement parts! 2 working days! Woohoo!

Oh wow @Cobrali
I am soooo happy for you!!

Wish you well with the new parts
Show us a pic when you can!!

@Cobrali - this pic is for you!

I was out and about in meetings most of today and got back late. Missed the Skyline vape. That hasn't happened for a long time. Still got the strawberry menthol plus Hazeworks sunset inside. So tasty.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1496691477.051035.jpg

@Cobrali - this pic is for you!

I was out and about in meetings most of today and got back late. Missed the Skyline vape. That hasn't happened for a long time. Still got the strawberry menthol plus Hazeworks sunset inside. So tasty.

View attachment 97079
I concur @Silver! Luckily i have other HE RDA's and RDTA's..but nothing compares to a tank that i don't need to constantly refill!

Skyline all perfect again! :D
9a6b9d5255e9181ae12383d3df67d113.jpg

Got some awesome aliens from @smilelykumeenit but I still need to find the time to put them in.

Going to be bloody epic on a skyline since they are better than my aliens :D

Also need to play with the new airdisks I got thanks to @Cobrali.
Flavour should be be better with the more restricted airdisks and the better coils!
2x better flavour perhaps!

Got some awesome aliens from @smilelykumeenit but I still need to find the time to put them in.

Going to be bloody epic on a skyline since they are better than my aliens :D

Also need to play with the new airdisks I got thanks to @Cobrali.
Flavour should be be better with the more restricted airdisks and the better coils!
2x better flavour perhaps!

Uhm..Christos..you go the slots and not the holes..I think that it's actually less restricted..
Untitled.jpg

Uhm..Christos..you go the slots and not the holes..I think that it's actually less restricted..
View attachment 97168
I only had the 1.8 x 6mm slot.
On the left is what I had vs what I also have now on the right wich is the 1.5mm x 4mm.

1496764546981-796582770.jpg
I believe the slots and the holes are very similar but the 4mm slot is the best for flavour.

I only had the 1.8 x 6mm slot.
On the left is what I had vs what I also have now on the right wich is the 1.5mm x 4mm.

View attachment 97171
I believe the slots and the holes are very similar but the 4mm slot is the best for flavour.

Oh..i have all the slots and now I am currently trying the 1.5x3 holes I think..or is it the 1.5x2 holes..I dunno..:think:

Oh..i have all the slots and now I am currently trying the 1.5x3 holes I think..or is it the 1.5x2 holes..I dunno..:think:
I believe the 3 holes and the 4mm slots of the size are actually equivalent. One and the same thing in different formats....
I dunno though because the holes look to small for me :D

Back