Silvers ESG Skyline Experience

According to @Takie we are getting the 4ml glass mahala, the ultem tank holds 4ml as well

How would the 2ml glass differ from the 4ml? Is it taller and requires a chimney extension or is it thinner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's beautiful. The bubble tank will take away from the aesthetic appeal

Perhaps not. The sherman bubble tank looks decent. I'm pretty sure it can be executed with flair and achieve both a bigger tank and also still retain its good looks

No idea. An extra 1.5 ml is welcomed.
The way I see it the accessories will only make the skyline better.

I couldn't agree more. The airdisks will allow me to leave the airflow wide open and let the disk handle the restrictiveness for me.

How would the 2ml glass differ from the 4ml? Is it taller and requires a chimney extension or is it thinner?

It's not thin by any means but yes thinner than the standard tank on the Skyline, you'll notice the current tank is very thick and has steps on the inside to reduce the capacity

That's beautiful. The bubble tank will take away from the aesthetic appeal

I'm sure it will look just fine... but it's the only thing that is a negative for me with the Skyline... I have to fill it often.

Have any of you Skyliners tried a "tame simple" build in the Skyline?
Like 7 wrap 28g Ka - around the 1 ohm mark?
Just wondering if you have and if that would work ?

I have. Not with kanthal though but ni80 26 AWG.
Twas my first build and I didn't know the juice so I cannot give you a fair assessment.
I will try again and get back to you @Silver. Should come in around .7 or .8 ohms.

That is the first build I put on my skyline when I got it @Silver and till today I have not taken it out of my skyline. Running Pure menthol only in it 3mg strength and firing only at 20w. And it is a dream. This is my daily evening vape and I Love it.

That is the first build I put on my skyline when I got it @Silver and till today I have not taken it out of my skyline. Running Pure menthol only in it 3mg strength and firing only at 20w. And it is a dream. This is my daily evening vape and I Love it.

Oh my word, this is music to my ears @Ash
Thanks for the feedback

I'm still searching for my ideal build so I have nothing much to add as of yet

It's not thin by any means but yes thinner than the standard tank on the Skyline, you'll notice the current tank is very thick and has steps on the inside to reduce the capacity

I did notice and I kinda like the heft... makes me feel like the skyline is invincible

I did notice and I kinda like the heft... makes me feel like the skyline is invincible
The ultem is thinner but just as strong, the glass is borosillicate so it should be able to take bump or 2 more than any normal glass. Try a 3mm ID, 2 x 26ga ni80 claptoned with 38ga ni80, 7 wraps at about 0.4ohm, it's been my staple build on almost everything cause the flavor is just amazing

The ultem is thinner but just as strong, the glass is borosillicate so it should be able to take bump or 2 more than any normal glass. Try a 3mm ID, 2 x 26ga ni80 claptoned with 38ga ni80, 7 wraps at about 0.4ohm, it's been my staple build on almost everything cause the flavor is just amazing

sounds good... will let you know how it fares

The thicker glass does hinder the wicking though. The air bubbles get trapped between the glass and the chamber with thicker VG juices.

Last edited:
sounds good... will let you know how it fares

The thicker glass does hinder the wicking though. The air bubbles get trapped between the glass and the chamber with thicker VG juices.
I've also seen this. 4ml coming up this week!

I've heard that before but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt
Poor me is trying to figure out why everyone is so crabby today :D

Checked the traffic to the office this morning and decided to skip. 2 hours to do a 20km trip.
Perhaps everyone sat in bad traffic while I sipped on some premium coffee whilst sitting on my Herman Miller Chair thinking what a wonderful windy Monday this is!

Poor me is trying to figure out why everyone is so crabby today :D

Checked the traffic to the office this morning and decided to skip. 2 hours to do a 20km trip.
Perhaps everyone sat in bad traffic while I sipped on some premium coffee whilst sitting on my Herman Miller Chair thinking what a wonderful windy Monday this is!

Can't be the traffic... My offices are 3 mins away from my house. I think the fast got me today. It's so hard to work without coffee

Can't be the traffic... My offices are 3 mins away from my house. I think the fast got me today. It's so hard to work without coffee
Stay strong! To strengthen the mind and soul one must weaken the body and silence the ego.
First few days are the most difficult.
The body must bend to your will and not the will bend to accommodate the body!

@Moey_Ismail how is your skyline?
The airdisk makes a difference and 4ml is lovely! Double my skylines capacity....

The Skyline IMHO has phenomenal flavour and this from a tank...

I'm very impressed.

@Moey_Ismail how is your skyline?
The airdisk makes a difference and 4ml is lovely! Double my skylines capacity....

The Skyline IMHO has phenomenal flavour and this from a tank...

I'm very impressed.
I haven't set it up yet bro, been to busy studying, plus the fasting just leaves me drained, but I'll report back when I do.

Back