Song Of The Day

And I don't care how hot she is, this should have never happened

On the topic of Jolene... Here's some more. This girl is beauty personified indeed

and of course, the darker side of things

Don't get me started on music and movies. I simply don't have enough data and y'all will beg me to shut-up after a while :rofl:

So your first one was a bloody good cover ... love that authenticity, and the second one .... I have to ask what you have in your vape, as it's clearly hallucinogenic sh## .... "My donner", as they say in Brakpan

And I don't care how hot she is, this should have never happened

No man :( ... We're supposed to be posting music we want our mates to listen to, not posting scheisse that will poison their ears and stop them coming to this thread forever more :-(

Okay okay... Hope these make up for it a little bit

So here I don't agree with what they did in their "covers" ... It's tough enough to cover any song, but to try and move it to a different genre .... from country and western to rock / metal / whatever in the other .... erm ... nope ... its a major fail in my opinion
Respect you opinion..... But even Dolly liked the last cover the most....just raw emotion taken to its limits...

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertai...-white-stripes-powerful-cover-of-jolene.html/

Respect you opinion..... But even Dolly liked the last cover the most....just raw emotion taken to its limits...

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertai...-white-stripes-powerful-cover-of-jolene.html/

Wow! ... I would have expected her to throw her toys out of her cot :rolleyes: ... Good for her!

I enjoy most genre's of music, AND ... have to be in the mood for modern metal. Particularly so, as my general listening music taste has mellowed somewhat over the years, from angry edifying, (what we used to call "Underground", and you now call Metal), to mellow laid back, and ... Jazz, Soul and Blues normally top that list, (in no specific order).

This classic was the 1st song that started playing just as I switched on my favourite DMX channel this morning

So this played in the car on the way home and got me thinking about another time and place. Life was so much simpler back then

Today 35 years ago the movie Crossroads was released featuring this iconic guitar battle

First time I've ever heard of this movie, but be sure I'll hunt it down to watch it now. I love guitar music! Thanks for sharing

First time I've ever heard of this movie, but be sure I'll hunt it down to watch it now. I love guitar music! Thanks for sharing

Its a good relaxing movie. Based upon the story of Robert Johnson although very modernised and added Hollywood drama.

Fun fact, Ralph Macchio's guitar parts are done by Stevie Ray Vaughn.

And as for "The Acid King" Stave Vai, he's just a legend

Back