The Atomic Thread

Hey guys I've been reading this thread and seen a few people complaining about the atomic not threading all the way on their REOS. @Rob Fisher did you eventually force it on to your REO? and was your threads still fine afterwards?

Hey guys I've been reading this thread and seen a few people complaining about the atomic not threading all the way on their REOS. @Rob Fisher did you eventually force it on to your REO? and was your threads still fine afterwards?

I didn't force it.. I never force anything... if it doesn't fit I throw it into the gorge. I have pretty much given up playing with any and all atties on my REO's other than Cyclones and Cyclops's!

I didn't force it.. I never force anything... if it doesn't fit I throw it into the gorge. I have pretty much given up playing with any and all atties on my REO's other than Cyclones and Cyclops's!

I really want to give the atomic a try. I'm just really scared to force it. I don't want to bugger up my threads

I really want to give the atomic a try. I'm just really scared to force it. I don't want to bugger up my threads

And quite rightly so... if you have to force it then something is wrong.

And quite rightly so... if you have to force it then something is wrong.

I really really want to try the atomic;(

Somebody help me!!

Lol barely an hour vaping on it I'm just so excited

I really really want to try the atomic;(

Somebody help me!!

Lol barely an hour vaping on it I'm just so excited
My atomic screws is quite smoothly. But most of the atomic atties require a bit of persuasion. Unfortunate as many do like them

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I ordered an Atomic today. Keen to see how it performs compared to the Reomiser.
It realyl interests me that you can adjust the airflow....sometimes you jsut feel like a nice lung hit with a big cloud :)

I ordered an Atomic today. Keen to see how it performs compared to the Reomiser.
It realyl interests me that you can adjust the airflow....sometimes you jsut feel like a nice lung hit with a big cloud :)
Awesome stuff bro!

Let us know how you find it. I personally adore my atomic. It's superb!

26G, 2mm, 7 wrap, single coil rocks. Flavour is superb!

I am very surprised to hear there are still thread problems with the atomics, I run each of the atties through a die (female tap) now to make sure the threads are on size! :eek:
Just let me know if there is anything I can do to help you sort it out?

I am very surprised to hear there are still thread problems with the atomics, I run each of the atties through a die (female tap) now to make sure the threads are on size! :eek:
Just let me know if there is anything I can do to help you sort it out?

Are their any suggestions from your side to solve this problem?

20141007_194002.jpg

I tried to force it a little but this is the furthest it goes

I have found that even the Reomizer does not go all the way down. As long as it gets down to the o ring then it should be fine.
That looks like its almost there?

Please do post your findings and differences between the two. There is already a range of variations in opinions. Personally prefer the atomic over the rm2 for vapor and flavour. But it's odd leakage at the afc is a let down.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

The problem is not with the Atomics, but rather some of the Reo threading. My older mini had no problem with my Atomic, but on the newer grand the same Atomic wouldn't screw in at all, until we re-tapped the 510 threads on the Reo.

I think the problem is on the atomic as i was at @Michael house the other day and he had 2 atomics and one of them would not thread into my reo or his while the other one was perfect.

How does that Atomic screw in on any other mod?

Threads seem fine just won't go all the way down. Tried to coil it up and fire it and what do you know it's working like a charm. I must maybe just get an oring to cover that gap like @Heckers said

Threads seem fine just won't go all the way down. Tried to coil it up and fire it and what do you know it's working like a charm. I must maybe just get an oring to cover that gap like @Heckers said

Yeah as long as it seals properly with the o ring below it there should be no problems.
Does the Atomic have an adjustable pin? Maybe it can be screwed in a bit more.

I think the problem is on the atomic as i was at @Michael house the other day and he had 2 atomics and one of them would not thread into my reo or his while the other one was perfect.

I don't think so, with my Reo Grand, only the RM2 and a kayfun would screw on properly, every other rda/rta I tried would not even start to thread.

Even Robert from Reosmods confirmed the problem is with the Reo 510 connection, and he gave me the solution, as well as offering to send it back to him for a fix.

TBH it could even be that the o ring is too fat and prevents the Atomic from going in all the way.
I got 2 o rings with my Reomizer, one fat and one thin one. Check that you are using the thinner one maybe.

TBH it could even be that the o ring is too fat and prevents the Atomic from going in all the way.
I got 2 o rings with my Reomizer, one fat and one thin one. Check that you are using the thinner one maybe.
I find the thicker o ring works better. @Alex uses the same if I'm not mistaken.

Back