Throat Punch ~ New Stock

No, I'm just pulling your leg. I owe @Caramia a few high end gin and tonics for being mean to her.
Dont forget to bring my billet box though.

Ill even sponsor the booze. Cheapest mod ever

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Throat_Punch_Social_Media_New_Stock_504x504_V1_80.jpg

New Stock ~ The Reload V1.5 24 RDA by Reload Vapor USA owes much to the previous iteration, utilising the same basic design while improving greatly on each facet.

Link ~ www.throatpunch.co.za/collections/all-new-stock/products/reload-four-post-v1-5-24-rda

All products available on www.throatpunch.co.za are intended for adult use only and are not to be sold or used by anyone under the age of 18. Further terms and conditions may apply.

Throat_Punch_Social_Media_New_Stock_504x504_V1_81.jpg

New Stock ~ Combining a versatile build deck with creative design elements from Anarchist, the Riot 24 RDA is a top contender in the high performance rebuildable segment.

Link ~ www.throatpunch.co.za/products/anarchist-riot-24-rda

All products available on www.throatpunch.co.za are intended for adult use only and are not to be sold or used by anyone under the age of 18. Further terms and conditions may apply.

Throat_Punch_Social_Media_New_Stock_504x504_V1_83.jpg

New Stock ~ If you're a dessert lover, and you haven't vaped any of these liquids yet you're in for a real treat. The full range by Capetonians, Sanctuary E-liquid, now available.

Link ~ www.throatpunch.co.za/collections/vendors?q=Sanctuary%20E-Liquid

Last edited:
Throat_Punch_Social_Media_New_Stock_504x504_V1_84.jpg

New Stock ~ With its unique top side diagonal airflow and build-friendly deck, the Hellvape Dead Rabbit 24RDA is a stylish, high-functioning rebuildable atomiser at an affordable price.

Link ~ www.throatpunch.co.za/collections/all-new-stock/products/hellvape-x-heathen-dead-rabbit-24-rda

Sold out.... dammit:(

Back