Throat Punch ~ New Stock

Evening guys... i got to say that rda does look like a mission to get coils into and yeah im sure if he adjusted his coil legs more straight and not so apart he wouldnt have struggled so much..... But damn that guy is clumsy as any noob i know.

Over thightening the screw with a plier will break it obviously but yeah im no reviewer or pro but that guy really need some help from some of us.

Oh just for the record im no dotmod fan at all just hating the skills that guy have.

Have a great evening guys!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Evening guys... i got to say that rda does look like a mission to get coils into and yeah im sure if he adjusted his coil legs more straight and not so apart he wouldnt have struggled so much..... But damn that guy is clumsy as any noob i know.

Over thightening the screw with a plier will break it obviously but yeah im no reviewer or pro but that guy really need some help from some of us.

Oh just for the record im no dotmod fan at all just hating the skills that guy have.

ok i believe you now :)

jae looks like a noob against the above reviewer

ok i believe you now :)

jae looks like a noob against the above reviewer

Thats what im talking about... i think someone need some basic tool and hand training before they try another review.

Now that RDA looks awesome with that build... id buy that anyday even tho i dont like dotmod.

Throat_Punch_Social_Media_New_Stock_504x504_V1_85.jpg

New Stock ~ A delicious candy coated chocolate egg with a jelly centre! Speckled goodness! Apex by Northern Craft Vapes, now available.

Link ~ www.throatpunch.co.za/products/northern-craft-vapes-apex

All products available on www.throatpunch.co.za are intended for adult use only and are not to be sold or used by anyone under the age of 18. Further terms and conditions may apply.

Wow, that was painful to watch.
It's almost like he WANTED to sukkel!

Throat_Punch_Social_Media_New_Stock_504x504_V1_86.jpg

New Stock ~ In partnership with Mr Hardwick's, MILC's Zoob is an iced vanilla frosting with a crunchy biscuit base. The authentic Zoo experience.

Link ~ www.throatpunch.co.za/products/milc-x-mr-hardwicks-zoob

All products available on www.throatpunch.co.za are intended for adult use only and are not to be sold or used by anyone under the age of 18. Further terms and conditions may apply.

Last edited:
Throat_Punch_Social_Media_New_Stock_504x504_V1_87.jpg

New Stock ~ Two new delicious local liquids from Mr Hardwick's, guaranteed to make your mouth water. Bombshell, an explosive milky mint crisp wrapped in a chocolate shell and Supermilk!, the legendary strawberry milkshake.

Link ~ www.throatpunch.co.za/collections/all-new-stock

Last edited:
Throat_Punch_Social_Media_New_Stock_504x504_V1_70_94c20264-d12d-42f1-b289-7ed6e5f5e74c.jpg

Back in Stock ~ With one of the most ambitious yet creatively constructed build deck/airflow combinations on the market, the Reload Postless 24 RTA is a stellar well rounded RTA for both build and flavour enthusiasts.

Link ~ www.throatpunch.co.za/…/reb…/products/reload-postless-24-rta

Throat_Punch_Social_Media_New_Stock_504x504_V1_89.jpg

New Stock ~ Inspired by psychedelic revelations that birthed new whimsical views of the world, District F5VE presents their latest collaboration with acid artist, KILLER ACID for a tasty trip you can’t miss out on! Straying away from ordinary profiles, Hairy 'Nanas and PB & Cray delivers mind-bending pleasures through its hypnotic artwork and nostalgic profiles laced with coolness for heightened sensations. Magic Acid Ride now available in 120ml (2 x 60ml bottles) at a very affordable price.

Throat_Punch_Social_Media_New_Stock_504x504_V1_89.jpg

New Stock ~ Inspired by psychedelic revelations that birthed new whimsical views of the world, District F5VE presents their latest collaboration with acid artist, KILLER ACID for a tasty trip you can’t miss out on! Straying away from ordinary profiles, Hairy 'Nanas and PB & Cray delivers mind-bending pleasures through its hypnotic artwork and nostalgic profiles laced with coolness for heightened sensations. Magic Acid Ride now available in 120ml (2 x 60ml bottles) at a very affordable price.

Disturbing! :-D I've met quite a few "PB & Cray" women in my lifetime! Luckily not too many "Hairy Bananas"!

Throat_Punch_Social_Media_New_Stock_504x504_V1_90.jpg

New Stock ~ The Recoil Rebel 25 RDA by Grimm Green x OhmBoy is the newest edition to the Recoil series, made of 304 stainless steel, durable coatings, includes two top caps and features an industry first ultem ring to prevent leaking from over dripping.

Link ~ www.throatpunch.co.za/products/grimm-green-x-ohm-boy-recoil-rebel-24-rda

Throat_Punch_Social_Media_New_Stock_504x504_V1_91.jpg

New Stock ~ In partnership with Mr Hardwick's, MILC's Wurl'd is a squishy strawberry jelly center with creamy icing all mashed between two vanilla cookies. Just like you remember it...

Link ~ www.throatpunch.co.za/collections/vendors?q=MILC

Throat_Punch_Social_Media_New_Stock_504x504_V1_84.jpg

Back in Stock ~ With its unique top side diagonal airflow and build-friendly deck, the Hellvape Dead Rabbit 24RDA is a stylish, high-functioning rebuildable atomiser at an affordable price.

Link ~ www.throatpunch.co.za/collections/all-new-stock/products/hellvape-x-heathen-dead-rabbit-24-rda

Hi Jake @Throat Punch
Seen a lot of praise for this dead rabbit (lol, that name)
But how does it compare say with other RDAs that i know like the Goon 24 and the Petri V2 rda?

Back