Throat Punch ~ New Stock

Throat_Punch_Social_Media_New_Stock_504x504_V1_95.jpg

New Stock ~ The Sub Zero X Mini 25 RDA by Sub Ohm Innovations is the compact rendition of the original Sub Zero X RDA, featuring a two post design geared towards high level performance and build sophistication.

Link ~ www.throatpunch.co.za/collections/all-new-stock/products/sub-ohm-innovations-szx-mini-25-rda

All products available on www.throatpunch.co.za are intended for adult use only and are not to be sold or used by anyone under the age of 18. Further terms and conditions may apply.

Throat_Punch_Social_Media_New_Stock_504x504_V1_96.jpg

New Colours in Stock ~ With its unique top side diagonal airflow and build-friendly deck, the Hellvape x Heathen Dead Rabbit 24RDA is a stylish, high-functioning rebuildable atomiser at an affordable price.

Link ~ www.throatpunch.co.za/products/hellvape-x-heathen-dead-rabbit-24-rda-1

All products available on www.throatpunch.co.za are intended for adult use only and are not to be sold or used by anyone under the age of 18. Further terms and conditions may apply.

Throat_Punch_Social_Media_New_Stock_504x504_V1_96.jpg

New Colours in Stock ~ With its unique top side diagonal airflow and build-friendly deck, the Hellvape x Heathen Dead Rabbit 24RDA is a stylish, high-functioning rebuildable atomiser at an affordable price.

Link ~ www.throatpunch.co.za/products/hellvape-x-heathen-dead-rabbit-24-rda-1

Done...ordered another. This RDA is just unbelievable. I have been using it exclusively for a couple of weeks now. This has my vote for RDA of the year - this is by far the best all rounder RDA money can buy. A massive plus here is that is impossible, yes, impossible to overdrip on this baby.

Great flavour, great construction, great build deck, great looks, great juice well - ok just great everything!

If you don’t have one yet, get one...you will not regret it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Done...ordered another. This RDA is just unbelievable. I have been using it exclusively for a couple of weeks now. This has my vote for RDA of the year - this is by far the best all rounder RDA money can buy. A massive plus here is that is impossible, yes, impossible to overdrip on this baby.

Great flavour, great construction, great build deck, great looks, great juice well - ok just great everything!

If you don’t have one yet, get one...you will not regret it.

@Rude Rudi , thanks for the headsup
Is this more suited to "Goon style", big coils, big airflow, big vape - or is it more mellow?

This is a “goon style” yes - not for sissies this beast! LOL.
I imagine it can be tamed slightly but it is best suited as a big boy...not meant for a pico!

Ok very well then
I suppose its then better suited to juices for sissies, not big boys :p

Only kidding @RenaldoRheeder

The thing is that @Rude Rudi answered my question perfectly!
I know exactly what he means
I dont take offence to being called a sissie with my Pico
Next time I see Rudi i will have a vape on his Dead Rabbit and he can have a vape on my Pico :D

Next time I see Rudi i will have a vape on his Dead Rabbit and he can have a vape on my Pico :D

I know. I have a dead rabbit to play with as well when I get back home. Quite interested to see if the hype has substance. (Together with many other toys). I'll update as I go along.

Sent by iDad from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol.
I actually have 2 picos and love them. The Rabbit, alas, will not suit the pico as it is far to demanding and sizable. I get most pleasure from me Serpent 22 RDTA on me pico.

Ok, thanks @Rude Rudi ;-)

So back to the topic at hand

One needs to buy a rabbit from @Throat Punch , preferably Dead, not alive

And a substantial mod to drive it - perhaps that Voopoo Resin perhaps. They do look lovely.

Ok, thanks @Rude Rudi ;-)

So back to the topic at hand

One needs to buy a rabbit from @Throat Punch , preferably Dead, not alive

And a substantial mod to drive it - perhaps that Voopoo Resin perhaps. They do look lovely.

Alas, the VooPoo drag is not suitable...if aesthetics is of concern... There will be some overhang on the Drag because of its beveled edges. Something larger like a Therion, Minikin, etc (width of more than 25) will be better suited - unless this new version is slightly wider?

Alas, the VooPoo drag is not suitable...if aesthetics is of concern... There will be some overhang on the Drag because of its beveled edges. Something larger like a Therion, Minikin, etc (width of more than 25) will be better suited - unless this new version is slightly wider?

Noisy Cricket II should hit this RDA like a train :D

Throat_Punch_Social_Media_New_Stock_504x504_V1_100.jpg

New Stock ~ An extension of the extremely popular Hadaly designed to match its incredible flavour while extending the ceiling of vapour production, Psyclone Mods' Entheon 22 RDA is sure to set another benchmark in quality rebuildable dripping atomiser systems.

Link ~ www.throatpunch.co.za/collections/all-new-stock

@Throat Punch Hi guys, will you be getting more stock of the Therion 75C BF mods in? I see only 2 colour options are in stock at the moment.

Any clue when you'll be getting more entheons? I see they're already sold out:(

Unfortunately we won't restock any time soon on the rest of the colours, due to MOQ requirements from the supplier. Sorry about this.

I decided to go ahead and ordered the white crocodile leather Therion bf, the colour combo started growing on me :D

Back