Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

Cograts @Jimbo :party:

The 1 year club is getting very big :D
And still they keep on singing the "Vaping does not help you quit smoking" song - idiots ;)

d2a20dc270693dd6af9f377a5fdeace9.jpg

Well done @johan, @thekeeperza, @Jimbo and any others folks that I may of missed.

Today is Six months for me, I would like to thank this community for all the help, advice and knowledge. The fun and humour. It's s been a game changer for me.

Here's to the next six....

Well done @johan, @thekeeperza, @Jimbo and any others folks that I may of missed.

Today is Six months for me, I would like to thank this community for all the help, advice and knowledge. The fun and humour. It's s been a game changer for me.

Here's to the next six....
Congrats....a great achievement. I will drink to that!

Well done @thekeeperza and @johan

I see mine also ticked over to 1 YEAR a few days ago.

Never thought I'd be able to go without the stinky habit for this long.

Thanks Ecigssa and all the good people on this forum. :dance::hug::rock:

Wow, the 1 year milestones are rolling in fast and furious
Congrats @Jimbo
Its such a great achievement to stop smoking for a year - wishing you well for 2015!

All young and beautiful girls, please note @thekeeperza & @johan ha

Thanks .... no problem with autobiographical medal awarding, actually saved this one for meself:

@johan, this is the day i was waiting for!
Cant believe it. 1 year! Well done!
Great achievement and thank you for all the amazing help, support and encouragement.
Not to mention your highly valuable contributions on ECIGSSA

Congrats @Snape of Vape
Great achievement!
Nice touch posting the app screenshot. Cool that its in Rands ;-)

@johan, this is the day i was waiting for!
Cant believe it. 1 year! Well done!
Great achievement and thank you for all the amazing help, support and encouragement.
Not to mention your highly valuable contributions on ECIGSSA

Thanks Silver, you now really make me feel small ;)

Not bragging but just curious to see if I am the longest vaper here. In June this year it would be 4 years without a single stinky.

Not bragging but just curious to see if I am the longest vaper here. In June this year it would be 4 years without a single stinky.

Welcome @Johnny2Puffs !
Nice to see you posting from portugal
Always like your updates

As for duration, 3.5 years would put you right up there in the top few, not sure if its the longest though. Lets see who replies. I think @SunRam has been vaping a bit longer if memory serves me correctly.

I think you are @Johnny2Puffs ! and I don't even have a trophy for that milestone yet, but you do have my admiration.

Back