Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

A "three-quarter-mast" congrats to you @BumbleBee :party:
Two years vaping, even with the smelly interlude is still something to celebrate as it started the journey that got you to here :D
Well done for sticking it out and winning by a eventual K-O in the last round :p

Welcome @Johnny2Puffs !
Nice to see you posting from portugal
Always like your updates

As for duration, 3.5 years would put you right up there in the top few, not sure if its the longest though. Lets see who replies. I think @SunRam has been vaping a bit longer if memory serves me correctly.

@Silver is correct, I've been vaping for just over 5.5 years, see my signature. Wow, can't believe how the industry has changed.

@Silver is correct, I've been vaping for just over 5.5 years, see my signature. Wow, can't believe how the industry has changed.
Great stuff, must have taken a lot of "vasbyt" with the then technology. Were you stinky free all the time?

For sure, had to mod the crap out of the atties in those days. Yes, I've been analog free the whole time. Tried a cigarette once on the golf course and nearly vomited!

Marvellous @SunRam - that is a heck of a long time in vaping terms!
And a big up to you for managing to vape on the devices from so long ago - that is an achievement

Congrats to @Marzuq who has hit his 1 year Stinky Free today!

proud_to_be_a_quitter_1_year_sticker-rb2fdd97421384c9888db5511a6d67dc8_v9wth_8byvr_324.jpg

Today marks my 1-Year Vaping anniversary :) Friday marks my 1-Year "No Stinkie" Anniversary :)

Back