Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

Pardon my ignorance, but WTA? I don't think upping the nic content is the issue here. On 18mg I havevaped myself to the point where I can't see straight, lol. And the worse the headaches, heart palpitations and perspiration for, the more I wanted a ciggy.

At least I'm at the point where stinkies irritate me and smell horrible to me. Drove from Sasolburg to Muldersdrift yesterday without having 1 stinky, usually a trip like this would have meant almost a full pack just for the drive.

Pardon my ignorance, but WTA? I don't think upping the nic content is the issue here. On 18mg I havevaped myself to the point where I can't see straight, lol. And the worse the headaches, heart palpitations and perspiration for, the more I wanted a ciggy.

At least I'm at the point where stinkies irritate me and smell horrible to me. Drove from Sasolburg to Muldersdrift yesterday without having 1 stinky, usually a trip like this would have meant almost a full pack just for the drive.
Whole Tobacco Alkoloids. WTA juices contain a few of the other addictive substances in tobacco smoke which may help you with the cravings. Having said that it sounds like you are on the right track, maybe give it a bit more time. Big Tobacco adds a lot of shit to their products to make sure we stay hooked.

Congrats @cfm78910 on this great milestone! Well done. All the best and keep it up!

PS - hope you dont mind, I moved these posts to this existing milestone thread

You'll get it in good time ;) - just be patient with yourself.

2 Days left for me then I'm ONE YEAR stinky free!! :)

Well Done All!!
Truelly amazing this Vaping...

I never started out on Twisp to give up ciggs... It just happened... 1.5 years now..! Not even 1 Cig, Cold Turkey as I was feeling the "New" way to "smoke" I just did not need to pick up a ciggy again... and I smoked 30 a day for 26 years (since 16yo ... ok probably not 30 a day when younger, but you get the point)

Weening myself off Nic too now... went from 18's to 12's, now on 6 and will probably drop to 3 within the next month. Then 0! Will keep on Vaping though! Loving it.

2 Days left for me then I'm ONE YEAR stinky free!! :)

Tomorrow is a big day for you @zadiac !
Noticed your smoking counter in your signature says 308 days though... Maybe its confused?

Tomorrow is a big day for you @zadiac !
Noticed your smoking counter in your signature says 308 days though... Maybe its confused?

Yeah, I think so too. I started vaping on the 10th of March last year. Lol. I have to update it manually. It's not like the other counter people use....lol

Well today marks an important milestone for me, I have officially been smoke free for 1 year :rock:

Well today marks an important milestone for me, I have officially been smoke free for 1 year :rock:

Bud, congrats, but afaik you started before me and today is my 1 Year anniversary. I started on the 10th of March 2014. So someone is wrong here....lol

Well, anyway. Today is (also) my 1 Year Smoke Free Anniversary. It feels like yesterday when I quit smoking. It's really a good feeling :)

Thanks guys, and congrats to you @zadiac

Bud, congrats, but afaik you started before me and today is my 1 Year anniversary. I started on the 10th of March 2014. So someone is wrong here....lol
I only counted from the day I stopped smoking :p I started vaping on the 9 March

Back