Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

Yeah i remember sitting on my couch with my twisp the first few weeks thinking i could kill for a stinky right now.:O
It really gets a lot easier.

So I missed my actual vapeiverssary which was sometime last week. I got a VS2 and a mPT3 from Vapeclub as well as some Liqua apple. Feels like yesterday in such a weird way. Since then I swear I've spent more time tweaking and mixing juices than I have actually been vaping!

Thanks E-Cigssa (Yes, I'm even thankful for the name) and everyone here. This is really an awesome community!!!

In lieu of other stuff, here's a photo of my dog on a hammock.

8oS2ufr.jpg

So I missed my actual vapeiverssary which was sometime last week. I got a VS2 and a mPT3 from Vapeclub as well as some Liqua apple. Feels like yesterday in such a weird way. Since then I swear I've spent more time tweaking and mixing juices than I have actually been vaping!

Thanks E-Cigssa (Yes, I'm even thankful for the name) and everyone here. This is really an awesome community!!!

In lieu of other stuff, here's a photo of my dog on a hammock.

8oS2ufr.jpg
Congrats, a huge achievement. Here is to the next 12 months!

Congrats @Mike
Great achievement!!
Wishing you all the best for the second year ahead
And your dog looks happy about it too!

very happy to say 1 year exclusive vaping and going strong :)

Congratulations. This is the last time I present any vaping time milestone trophy, someone else should take over now.

12 Months.png

Today one year ago a small parcel got delivered containing a EVOD and some juice.
IMG_1432.JPG
  • Up until then i had no idea what vaping was or if i would like it. So out comes the instruction manual and not long after that i had a tank full of juice. Kind of skeptic/nervously i took my first small toot and to my amazement something looking like smoke came out of my mouth followed by a big smile:D. My wife looked at me and said "what". Without saying anything i took a bigger toot and more of this fake smoke stuff was produced:inlove:.
  • I knew then that this was the future for me and that was also the end of smoking for me. It took absolutely no willpower on my part to jump onto this thing called "vaping":wasntme:. At that time vaping sounded so wrong and it took more time to get use to the name than it did to quit smoking. I had my smokes on my desk for about a month (just in case) but after a month of collecting dust i realized that i was never going to smoke again. That was also the time i joined this lovely place called http://www.ecigssa.co.za
  • At first it was kind of overwhelming but i continued reading and not to long after i had build up some vaping lingo and i started to make friends and felt right at home.
  • A made a new coil for my "all mighty EVOD" and the meerkat hole got a lot deeper.
  • trying some rta and rda's with all the different wicks and coils, i slowly worked my way to my vaping happy place:angel:.
  • thanks to @Oupa i got myself a treat for being one year smoke free
  • IMG_1435.JPG
  • So to all my friends here on http://www.ecigssa.co.za thank you for your support and friendship that made my change to vaping so much fun. You girls/boys rock:hug:
  • :party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

Today one year ago a small parcel got delivered containing a EVOD and some juice.
View attachment 29520
  • Up until then i had no idea what vaping was or if i would like it. So out comes the instruction manual and not long after that i had a tank full of juice. Kind of skeptic/nervously i took my first small toot and to my amazement something looking like smoke came out of my mouth followed by a big smile:D. My wife looked at me and said "what". Without saying anything i took a bigger toot and more of this fake smoke stuff was produced:inlove:.
  • I knew then that this was the future for me and that was also the end of smoking for me. It took absolutely no willpower on my part to jump onto this thing called "vaping":wasntme:. At that time vaping sounded so wrong and it took more time to get use to the name than it did to quit smoking. I had my smokes on my desk for about a month (just in case) but after a month of collecting dust i realized that i was never going to smoke again. That was also the time i joined this lovely place called http://www.ecigssa.co.za
  • At first it was kind of overwhelming but i continued reading and not to long after i had build up some vaping lingo and i started to make friends and felt right at home.
  • A made a new coil for my "all mighty EVOD" and the meerkat hole got a lot deeper.
  • trying some rta and rda's with all the different wicks and coils, i slowly worked my way to my vaping happy place:angel:.
  • View attachment 29522
  • So to all my friends here on http://www.ecigssa.co.za thank you for your support and friendship that made my change to vaping so much fun. You girls/boys rock:hug:
  • :party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:
:party::party: Happy Happy @hands :party::party:

Cant wait to see what you do with that "blank canvas"

View attachment 29520
  • View attachment 29522
Great story, thank you. And a huge congrats on the one year milestone - an awesome achievement. Your company on the forum has only been a pleasure.

12-months-png.29452

Congrats to my creative engineer @hands! Nice 12 month present! I trust that present will only get attention when the current secret projects are complete! :-D

Vapers of the world unite! We will never surrender! :rock:

:partypooper::partypooper::partypooper::partypooper::partypooper::partypooper::partypooper::partypooper::partypooper::partypooper::partypooper::partypooper::partypooper::partypooper::partypooper::partypooper::partypooper::partypooper:

Back